Is Xenoblade woke now?

Is Xenoblade woke now?

Attached: The-Importance-of-Accents-in-Xenoblade-Chronicles-Xenoblade-3-Keves-Team.jpg (1920x1080, 411.64K)

Woke up my penis, yes

Attached: FZACKvaWYAQNYdM.jpg (441x743, 32.82K)

After a dozen hours of gameplay I can tell you that the game isn't fucking "woke" its just back to xeno1 levels of T&A
I imagine that when making 2 they thought "if the gacha girls aren't sexy players aren't going to even bother with this mechanic" because that's how it is for literally every gacha game so they went overboard intentionally.
2 isn't the rule for the series, it's the exception.

Attached: mythra.jpg (300x300, 25.39K)

>now
kek has been woke since Xenosaga I

who cares. it's tutorialized casual garbage with the exact same mechanics they've been copy pasting forever.

>its just back to xeno1 levels of T&A
In Xeno1 I could put a girl with big tits in a bikini

Attached: sharla.png (767x1896, 1.23M)

>why aren't military uniforms sexy?!

The western version was still toned down unfortunately.
Its sad that such a loved series is constantly toned back with every western release.

>game has tit jiggle physics
Nah, not woke. Skin tight outfits just fulfill a different kind of fetish.

>its just back to xeno1 levels of T&A
You didn't play Xeno 1, at least not beyond the early game.

What the fuck are you talking about? No armor was censored in Xenoblade 1

holy phuck Restera sisters how did we allow this to happen? I thought we censored this game to hell and back?

never touched a xenoblade game
Are all the games connected and should I start from 1?

This. Holy shit when will people get it.

Don't you have to have tits in order to have jiggle?

Ass is considered ok so long as it's covered by something.

>at least not beyond the early game.
It takes less than 20 minutes after starting a new game to get control of Fiora and being able to remove her equipment

Attached: fiorabikini.jpg (1280x720, 237.44K)

Yes and technically you could probably play either 1 or 2 first but it’s better to play 1 first

Not at all. The fanservice was just reallocated to different places.

Attached: xenoblade-chronicles-3-ouroboros-4.jpg (1920x1080, 198.07K)

looks like a sloppy texture edit by devs to cover up those asscheecks

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (441x743, 55.38K)

>Don't you have to have tits in order to have jiggle?

Eunie has the biggest tits out of the main cast and they do jiggle a lot.

>Are all the games connected
X isn't. 1, 2 and 3 are connected, but loosely enough that you can start with any of the game and understand everything. Playing them in order will let you understand more of the references to previous games.

>should I start from 1?
Yes, it's a great game

I'm not 100% referring to just armor, but many other elements too, such as major name / theme changes to remove any references to christianity; although regarding sex appeal / fanservice changes, if I recall the Xenoblade 1 Remaster DID tone down armors.
Pic related

Attached: file.png (746x388, 343.89K)

Stop talking like a retard.

boy am I getting real tired of every new game getting the Any Forumsfag version of TORtanic doomposting.

>BLACKED
>Womb tattoo
kek

your kind isn't capable otherwise

>Pic related
You're just another faggot who doesn't play the game.
The asscrack in the original game was a texture.
In the new game, the ass cheeks are actually modeled instead of textured, so the shadow depends on the lighting and camera angle. It's LEWDER than it was before.

Maybe but then she's really not very big. She just looks big compared to nearly everyone else.

Go back to your shithole and kill yourself, retard.

>who doesn't play the game
???
Don't get upset with me for pointing out changes I didn't necessarily agree with, especially when my main point was not even referring to the sex appeal, you retarded faggot.

she's regular big, not over the top anime big. I prefer this honestly, DD's to high C's are the best size for tits IMO.

Well, if she didn't have accelerated aging and would be dead at 10 years old, she'd probably be about 16 or 17.

pussy bitch, go get some

Sena is the resident half naked eye candy.
She also happens to be best girl even without that.

Attached: bbee84baad6b5a8336b086bc654eac6d.jpg (1229x1733, 3M)

Tranny game

No. But the series is dead now. Monolith wants to do other games, but cant because Nintendo has them at gunpoint and are forced to make endless of xenoblade games.

This has made that Xenoblade 3 doesnt have the love and soul the other games had. Bland characters and story.

user, that's literally a redesigned armor form X that they censored in 3

Attached: grenada galactic.png (1408x580, 1.39M)

She's above average maybe but not by that much. She pushes her chest up a lot is all. Probably some kind of C-cup, which is good for people like you who think anything bigger can't exist naturally.

In any case the argument was the fanservice of 3 vs. 1 and 2. Since we are talking about boobs let's compare.

XBC1
>one fairly smallgirl
>one modest-to-above average girl
>one busty girl

XBC2
>two very busty girls, one of which can turn into two other very busty girls
>two flat girls
>one small girl
>Poppi who is variable

XBC3
>one flat girl
>one small girl