twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>top tier balance flips every patch because they wanna sell op vehicles
>nerf said op vehicles after a few months to sell even more op vehices
>ramapant chinese hackers and the stupid anti cheat does nothing
Nah.
I'm done with that piece of shit trash.

I wish there were good ones

Also,
>a pvp where player equipments are asymmetrical but there are no counters for equipments not present
It's a faggot kike game. You can get fucked for playing it like a nigger zoomer you are.

Stop playing wows subhumans

Attached: 1644441574228.jpg (1080x1080, 308.91K)

Don't play top tier? I've been playing the game for 5 years now and aside from some dabbling in the 7.7-8.7 bracket I mostly play the 5.7 range where everything is great.

No I play warship vidya

Attached: 1658672334161875.webm (1280x720, 687.42K)

I really like WT's aircraft gameplay but the actual matches are boring and repetitive.

Its like they have a great skeleton for a game but the flesh is a nigger.

They all kinda suck really. Arma is fun, but it seems to be setup for giga-autists to play multiplayer than singleplayer.

no because its full of ultra low quality settings niggers shooting thru bushes

I did my child I did.
And it's disgusting in that there are 1 death quitter grinders, literal 1 death noobs and then there are full deceked seal clubbers.
The point of those matches is to measure how many mouthbreathers you have on the team, not measure how good (you) are.
Then, what the fuck is the point of playing a pvp? I' better off doing 1v1 in RTS. Because it's at least fair.
And the only place where equipment grind shouldn't be the issue, the end tier where everyone is expected to be at least decently skilled and armed, it doesn't fucking change.

Fuck off doge

Yes.

Does this count?

Attached: ArmCom1_Tiger1.png (1491x951, 144.88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xwqNl2GiDFY

who?

>Spookston decal
Cringe

>not complaining about the massive vatnik symbol first
cmon now

Occasional World of Tanks player here. All my friends seem to have quit this game, but I still play. Since I know the game pretty much inside out, I can just relax. No pressure to perform or anything, really.

But I do wish the devs would come up with a sequel, or some other company made something similar.

Attached: shot_182.jpg (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Nah, I ragequit World of Tanks and practically all multiplayer games around ten years ago and never looked back. Any singleplayer tank kino?

Attached: 1622576939197.jpg (800x800, 41.44K)

>top tier balance flips every patch because they wanna sell op vehicles
>nerf said op vehicles after a few months to sell even more op vehices
I fucking wish that was the case in WoT. WoT top tier meta has been the same 2 or 3 tanks for years now.

Been meaning to dip into the Wargame RTS series. Seems to have a pretty big emphasis on a large and realistic selection of units.

Attached: Wargame-Airland-Battle-Free-Game-Setup-Download.jpg (1920x1080, 1.53M)

World of warcraft?