BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

BLYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAT!

Attached: 3305C9AA-2547-4542-88C0-28D838EC77CD.jpg (499x368, 30.33K)

Any Forums will say it's ok because we should just listen to the TOS and not say nigger nigger nigger

how many actual literal shills infest this place. i cannot believe anyone is enough of a corproate bootlicker to unironically insist that bans are justified because of meanie words.

Even that's not enough. The system is almost 100% automated, and enough reports of any kind, for any reason or lack thereof, will net you a ban. Notice how it doesn't even list a reason.

just play minetest instead

So when do I get my refund?

Does Any Forums remember when the Sims Online came out, and there was a mafia going around demanding real money for 'protection' and those that didn't pay got mass reported and banned.

I was just reminded of that for some reason.

>i cannot believe anyone is enough of a corproate bootlicker to unironically insist that bans are justified because of meanie words.
>Sign a paper saying you won't scream nigger in disney world
>Go to disney world, scream nigger
>Confused when you are kicked out

so it's just bait, then? or maybe you're a bot. no actual human being talks the way you do.

You don't even have to break tos to get mass reported by som shill group and get flagged, for example Just wait till some assholes kiddies will tell you to buy them "premium" shit on server or they drop the bomb on you.

die nigger

Use tlauncher

>corporate bootlicker
Fuck corporations, they’re all evil as fuck.
That being said, I prefer to play games where people aren’t screaming racist shit. I mean, by all means, keep yelling racist shit, but be ready to face the consequences ;)

thank you, not OP, but you may have solved the way I can scratch that minecraft itch I get without having to pay for it.

Questioning our benevolent corporate lorddoms is ungood, fellow citizens. Take your happy pills and refrain from engaging in any further thought crimes.

BASED

>impede free speech
>surprised when your business is razed to the ground
down with capitalism and their piggy worshippers

>L-LOOK S-SIR I P-POSTED TH-THE A-ARGUMENT A-AGAIN
>Good goy, a sixth of a shekel for you today
Kill yourself. Don't post. Kill yourself. Don't make another thread. Kill yourself. Do it now.

Reported

>fuck corporations, they're evil all evil as fuck
>but I will boot lick them because xhe said trans rights
lol neoliberals

its just a money grab. they literally dont give a shit what words u say, they just know enough bootlickers will defend it, and they can just resell the game many times over because of it.

Honestly, can we just ban wh*te bois from talking? Black MEN have much more important things to say.

>brings up trans people out of nowhere
Why do you do this?

I dont understand, can't you mod the game tontake that out. How can bans work for your own worlds and even private servers.

I can’t fuck with people on my own private server. That’s the whole point you fucking retard.

>just follow le tos ecks dee
>calls someone else a bootlicker
why is reddit like this?

>racists getting banned left and right
can't wait for this to be fully implemented in all future games