Imagine being a playstation user and not demanding gyro motion support in every single game

imagine being a playstation user and not demanding gyro motion support in every single game

spineless faggots

Attached: maxresdefault-6.jpg (905x704, 80.66K)

Don't care
Still using my sticks

>Still using my sticks
10% sticks 90% spoon-fed handholding

>scratch my balls while playing
>character walks off a cliff
It was a dumb fucking gimmick from the start.

more like
>need to do something IRL
>hold a button (equivalent of lifting mouse off mousepad) then release button when done

dumb fuck

it's bad enough that games have us slide our fingers on the fucking touchpad, i'm not moving my arms too

>i'm not moving my arms too
you clearly have no idea what gyro is
do you think all motion control gamers are dancing like the Wii U commercials?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15.81K)

More like I shouldn't need to do anything because it's a dumb fucking gimmick. Imagine the controls in a game not working the way you expect because your head was slightly tilted. It adds nothing and only serves to complicate shit that doesn't need to be complicated.

I always turn this off on switch games

fpbp
gyro is for girls and „people“ who steer with their entire controller when playing racing games/mario kart

>Imagine the controls in a game not working the way you expect

>noooooooo I didn't grow up learning these controllsssss
>I don't want to retrain my muscle memoryyyy
>noooooooooooo

Attached: babyrage.png (400x400, 25.55K)

>I always turn this off on switch games
congrats, you're a retard

>„people“ who steer with their entire controller when playing racing games/mario kart
see
tldr you're a fucking moron

I still use PS3 controllers for everything

>Console gamepads are inaccurate as fuck
>Finally someone adds a function to it that allows for accurate aiming instead of having to rely on cheats that play the game for you like auto-aim
>Consoletards shit their pants in anger because they don't want to actually have to aim or put in any effort
LOL
LMAO

this thread is a perfect example of that

no wonder people shit on console players, they're fucking spoonfed useless babbies who would gladly glom on to 90s tech for the rest of their lives

>wagglan

no

that brings up a good point, short of a joystick, it's by far the best control scheme when you want all three of roll, pitch, and yaw

>this thread
Jesus. Gyro is the only way to mimic mouse accuracy in games and you dismiss it as a wagglan gimmick?
>you would rather use the right stick to aim with an unhealthy amount of aim assistance because you're 'used to it'
No wonder everyone hates consolefags, grow up

Attached: 1658490115363832.jpg (399x562, 45.49K)

>who would gladly glom on to 90s tech for the rest of their lives

You're the ones using a writing tool and interface browsing device (in separate hands) to play vidya, it's the epitome of a flawed expedient you refuse to move on from.

motion controls are for fags and women

why would i want to swing around my controller instead of using the sticks and buttons

>You're the ones using a writing tool and interface browsing device (in separate hands) to play vidya
I'm the one trying to advance gaming controllers, not hold it back because i think I have to flail around like im playing a fucking Wii tennis match

facts

Every instance of gyro controls in games have been inaccurate, buggy garbage. FPS is the only genre that would even benefit from it and that shit is for turbo faggots so please go kill yourself.

>Still using aim assist to handle it for me*

>le vibrating controller faec
kys you’reself faggot

>Every instance of gyro controls in games have been inaccurate, buggy garbage
thanks for outing yourself at not knowing what the fuck you're talking about

Attached: splatoon gyro.webm (1280x720, 2.37M)

>a writing tool
it's just buttons, same as a controller
only more than 4 of them, and not limited to your thumb
>interface browsing device
yeah, it's made for clicking things, which is pretty good when the name of the game is... clicking things. which it is, if we're talking about auto aim and gyro. I agree, much better a tool made for the job than some inaccurate miniature joystick. Which isn't really a new thing, either.