What the fuck is this nigga making at Microsoft?

What the fuck is this nigga making at Microsoft?

Attached: la_creatividad_kojimbo.png (1439x1890, 1.54M)

Money?

The next Hitman game

Attached: 1581621496568.png (429x509, 408.07K)

>regarded as a legend in the industry
>never made a single good game
How do we stop him?

Microsoft bailed him outta prison, now he's gotta make them a game to return the moneys

Eat shit murderer, Abe got the last laugh with the XB3 ending.

Attached: I can now go to heaven.jpg (1294x1788, 233.5K)

Snatcher was neat bc he plagiarized everything from blade runner. It's okay when kojimbo does it

>It's okay when kojimbo does it
When Japan first got into video games pretty much every games they made were a ripoff of a successful western movie or novel.

He's directing the new elder scrolls/warcraft/minecraft crossover MMO

snatcher is a linear story game and would be shat on on modern Any Forums to hell and back if it released today.

unironically it's ok when japan does it.

>sea pants
Why did this make me laugh as hard as it did?

There's a difference between, say, revenge of shinobi having evil spider man, terminator and godzilla as random bosses to copying every single thing -- from world to characters to even themes.

The Boys hero action adventure game

You're one of his fans

dude was actually keeping track of his sea pants usage

Rest in peace Shinzo ;_;

dogshit weather tbqh.

His next game will clearly be a beach-type game, the first of its kind.

He'll retcon that in a later tweet

That cloud streaming horror game with the chick who played Mama in Death Stranding. He's also doing Death Stranding 2.

sea pants

why does he keep tweeting about pants and shorts

Hideo Kojima:
>I invented a beach.

Attached: OH N.jpg (887x824, 89.28K)

getting ready to kill prime minister of usa

his yaoi fanbase is unbreakably loyal

Stop.

He went outside for the first time

>These damn japanese stole pacman from italian pizzas, fucking nips
Meanwhile china

Attached: chinese vergil.webm (960x540, 1.61M)

When everywhere first got into video games pretty much every game is a ripoff of something else and it still is that way, but that's what makes video games fun to be able to play interactive versions of other people's stories.

He’ll spend 3 years wasting Microsoft’s money to hang out with celebrities and shit out some garbage that people will lose their minds over just because it has his name on it. I like Metal Gear Solid, but watching Kojima jump from ship to ship with nothing to show for it makes me wonder why these companies keep giving him a blank check.

>HIdeo, Kojima
Why do they share a twitter account?

Policenauts was the bee's knees.

Nice sea pants mr Kojima

>keep giving him a blank check.
I don't think they are. Death Stranding was probably pretty low budget for a triple A title

analog horror looking ass nigga

I laughed as well. Those are nonsense words when referring to swim trunks.

When will people learn the difference from being inspired by and straight up plagiarism? There's things that can influence your work retard.

remember

he is not a gay

something dumb that will get hyped just because a hack is behind it and said hack is japanese

Not video games

It's the same fucking character in the same fucking world dealing with replicants called snatchers, you coping kojitard

i dont get this. wasnt shinzo pro natalist. doesnt the harem ending of xb3 encourage nerds to breed women

>due to the allegations regarding the murder of Shinzo Abe, we have decided to end our partnership with Kojima Productions
Not like this bros...

I think it's strange he made a pro-life video game then turned right around and killed someone. Hypocrite much?

It encourages them to indulge in fictional women instead of breeding.

Abe's spirit lives on.

Yeah but he copied those from terminator, you smarmy bitch.

ummm... kojibros...?

Attached: didnt_skip_leg_day.png (710x739, 222.23K)

the problem is that snatchers are nothing like replicants. they are more like t-800 that act like the plants of invasion of the body snatchers

kek

Nanomachines, son.