Comfy Switch Thread

What have you been enjoying on your Switch Any Forums?

Attached: NintendoSwitchOLEDmodel_Tabletop_01.jpg (1400x788, 72.19K)

Live A Live and Fuga: Melodies of Steel

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

I put the joycons in my ass and let them vibrate.

When is Nintendo going to make a switch with driftless joysticks?

The same time that Sony and Microsoft do.

well he used comfy to describe the thread. it still makes sense i just doubt that was your intended meaning

Never. Wait for GuliKit to release their sticks.

Attached: FX7iOYbVsAEviNe.jpg (925x950, 88.47K)

Playing FF12 lately. Liking it a lot.

I don't even remember where my switch is anymore.

Perfect for short bursts of gaming

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 61.33K)

been eyeing the namco archives & arcade collection with rolling thunder II

since right now their on sale for 4.99 a piece,did they ever get an actual physical release?

Just finished Shredders Revenge. I waited for the physical and damn it's a good game. Loved every second of it. Just wish there was more.
Might replay Links Awakening again now.

Is Diablo II on Switch good? I know PC is the best way to play, but I don't really care about framerate.

I'm not playing anything on my Switch currently. Waiting for more game anouncements and ready for a Switch 2 about now.

just passing time playing sports waiting for splatoon 3

Attached: maxresdefault-7.jpg (1280x720, 149.07K)

I see Obakeidero on sale on eshop for 10 bucks. Is the player base still alive? I heard the pc port that just came out is dead as fuck

Been playing xeno 3.

I have digimon survive waiting in line. Also grimogrimoire once more just came out in Japan and that's definitely one I want to play. I don't know if it's out in English yet but I play these games in JP anyway so all good. I also for some reason am in the mood for musou so I'll dip into 3 hopes a bit. But mostly I'm only playing xeno 3.

Attached: 2022072420183200-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5.jpg (1280x720, 255.22K)

Been playing Age of Calamity after sitting on it for so long. Having a pretty decent time with it so far.

Playing some Xeno 3. Liking it. Character switching is a huge improvement. I still feel like every battle kind of plays the same, regardless of the enemy, but oh well.
Looking forward to Splatoon 3 and Fat Kirbys

Attached: 77760D02-3F3B-4119-9A6D-3257490110A8.jpg (1995x1125, 1.42M)

Ys 8 is so good lol

>fat kibiy

isn't he always fat though......?

XC1 still... got LiveALive as well here but somehow I got hooked on finishing xc again.
Anyone looking forward to diofield chronicle? I was but am not sure anymore after watching a 20 min combat Trailer

thinking on getting the new model for myself, dont have a tv so this one will work for me. Any recs beside the obvious ones? Im open to any experiances