Murders thousands of innocent men women and children

>murders thousands of innocent men women and children
>NCR kills less than a hundred of their people
>”fucking NCR war criminals, we will never forgive them”

Attached: 95D57FEA-BD0B-422A-9246-0C9BFEC63821.png (800x572, 232.84K)

NCR bad.

Here is the full history of the Khans
>be raping murderers
>get wiped out out by brotherhood
>years later reorganize
>become raping murderers again
>get wiped out by the vault dweller’s grandson
>decide to move to the Mojave for a fresh start
>become murdering rapists
>house wakes up, even he doesn’t want to deal with them
>lose a ton of territory
>NCR comes
>Rape and murder NCR citizens
>NCR gets sick of your shit and fights back
>a few civilians die
>”da NCR is da true villains”

>attack some caravan full of greedy people who attack first
>NCR send all their force
>innocent people are getting killed by motor runner
>Sorry we have no resource to fight him

Attached: 34432324.png (1628x2162, 3.54M)

These fucking dindus were the worst. Greatly enjoyed smoking out their entire camp (which wouldn't have been possible if Bethesda made the game, leader would have been unkillable).

The Khans are kinda shit, yeah. It's interesting that you will get Boone and some NCR talking about Bitter Springs as something they feel ashamed of, yet that one guy who joined the NCR after escape the Khans during childhood believes the Khans deserved everything they got.

How the fuck do they keep surviving?

I just wiped this faction every time without even trying to do any quests. Their whole canyon was a pile of corpses when I finished. Disgusting shitty retards.

I need some khussy bruhs.

you're applying modern day morals to a nuclear wasteland
and by comparison ncr are trying to revive said culture and should know better but didnt, so fuck them.

Do the needful madam

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that the devs tried so hard to make the Khans sympathetic.

I am to this day ignorant of how much content this faction has because I am always hostile with those retards.

I thought these games were banned in India because of the cows? How did you even play them without Vishnu smiting you?

people play fallout for the story? LOL

you can turn their drug den into a permanent stim farm for the uh whatever those pathetic pacifists who hire mercs anyway in vegas are called.

It's handled pretty realistically actually. You have both people who sympathize with them because of their circumstances and people who don't because of their history. I could see the Khans being idealized years later as not being so bad in the same way people today pretend Indians were totally good and peaceful.

There isn't much. Aside from the main quest all I can remember is doing some drug runs for the two dealers.

he tried that shit on Any Forums once, he's a diaspoora living in the US.

does he do the needful

Actual nigs of the Fallout universe. At the height of their power they were proud of their gang violence, das rite, and all that. Now they are broken down and weak, dis is all whit...I mean NCRs fault!

Actual history of the Khans

>Vault 15 opens
>four groups leave: Shady Sands settlers who would become NCR, the Vipers, the Jackals and the Khans
>the Khans turn to the raider lifestyle immediately and harrass Shady Sands for years
>the Khans are wiped out by the Vault Dweller to a single man
>single man so traumatised by this shit stomping recreates the Khans as the New Khans
>the New Khans turn to the raider lifestyle immediately and harrass NCR for years
>take massive casualties from the Chosen One but survive
>General Kimbal of NCR begins the Mojave Campaign and finally drives the (New) Khans, Jackals and Vipers out of California for good, completely breaking the latter two
>Papa Khan rebrands the surviving New Khans as the Great Khans as they flee into the Mojave
>the Great Khans turn to the raider lifestyle immediately and harrass Mojave tribes
>House forms the Three Families and drives all other tribes from the Strip and the surrounding Vegas area, including kicking the shit out of the Great Khans
>Great Khans flee to Bitter Springs, start raiding NCR caravans
>NCR arrives at Bitter Springs and the Bitter Springs Massacre happens
>Great Khans flee to Red Rock Canyon, start selling drugs to the nascent Fiends
>Papa Khan, seething over his people's constant losses, sells out to Caesar's Legion for a chance to fuck over NCR some more
>events of New Vegas happen, there is no good end for the Great Khans and their century of violence

Attached: 1509645183027.png (333x463, 216.67K)