He approaches you in the vidya tavern with a quest

>he approaches you in the vidya tavern with a quest

What is it?

Attached: 1658948538615906.jpg (570x514, 54.57K)

>fetch me vodka

THERE ARE RATS!

RATS! AARRRGGHHH

Collect 7 bear asses.

bring 10 penis and balls off of homosexuals

>burn down 10 churches

A Necromancer has appeared in a small town and you're sent to prevail over her big boo- ghosts and zombies.

Attached: necro mommy.jpg (1920x1200, 1.1M)

He needs you to take care of the goblin that came to the monastery and teach it to live virtuosly.
You only get rewarded if you DONT fuck the goblin

help him find some oxycontin

that guy approached me in Dark Souls III and started talking some nonsense about getting paint for some child, pretty weird guy, but seems harmless.

>What is it?

To suck the cock of the russian president. That's all the orthodox church is good for.

>That's all the orthodox church is good for.
kek, which one?
They had a schism not too long ago.

lol christcucks are so fucking stupid

kek I see it

They're good for one other thing, producing badass robes that look like they belong to the members of some lovecraftian cosmic cult

Attached: cosmic wizards.jpg (480x640, 67.92K)

>that look like they belong to the members of some lovecraftian cosmic cult
>he doesn't know

Attached: ufo.jpg (400x357, 71.74K)

If I was a female necromancer I'd have my reanimated bodies fuck all my holes

True. Much like the Catholic Church sucks the cock of Israel

>The local lord is enslaving the populace
>I need you to liberate the children and bring the boys to me so I can teach them the ways of the church

He asks you to climb the mountain and visit the abandoned monastery overrun with undead, then return describe to him the sacred Mary icon enshrined within so he can paint it as his last work in life.
When you return, he asks some awfully specific and technical questions about the painting.

If didn't pay attention, you fail to describe the icon and the quest.
If your character is low INT, you'll also fail but he takes pity on you and gives you a small bauble with an enchantment against mind control.
If you correctly describe the icon, he'll become convinced you're Satan trying to lead him astray because you description you gave would make the sacred icon of the monastery heretical, using all the wrong colors and wrong poses.
At this point you have to convince him that your description is real and putting a little creativity in a painting won't make it heretical.

If you fail, he will rile up the whole town against you, calling you an agent of the Devil.
If you succeed, he'll paint the icon and die soon after. In the ending slides you'll learn that Brother Sergius' last work becomes a venerated work of art that pilgrims from all over come to visit for centuries to come.

Attached: IMG_4993-735x490.jpg (735x490, 73.82K)

>user you are out only hope
>this village is haunted by a smug loli succubus

Attached: 1657630245095.jpg (319x331, 14.6K)

>Men don't plough their wives anymore! They all just want that loli spawn of Satan! We're dying out!

THE LORD OF EVIL NEEDS HIS COCK SUCKED, AND ONLY THE GREATEST FAGGOT OF THE LAND, OP, CAN ENSURE THE SAFETY OF US ALL

Attached: 1659044305481606.jpg (540x579, 74.41K)