3rd Party Controllers

Which do you use?

Attached: 81FlmzLr6lL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 175.47K)

that one
put some snes buttons from a dead controller in there

Attached: 4375467684567.png (403x373, 147.53K)

That one. Works well enough, i like it for the analog triggers and motion controls. Maybe a PS4/5 controller would feel more premium?

I was always balking at the price of DS3/DS4 controllers, but I ended up spending way more on a bunch of shitty controllers that never felt right and fell apart
8BitDo seems cool, though

The one in the pic, it's been serving me well.

For me it's Mad Catz

Nvm, I have the newer model, 8bitdo Pro 2

kino

How does it feel compared to the good old Dualshock 4?

It's bretty gud.

Attached: GameSir T4 Pro.png (600x600, 245.42K)

Attached: 1641505406787.jpg (958x946, 405.78K)

None. I do use a wooting keyboard if that shit counts.

I play everything on a hitbox

Been using this fucker for almost a year now. Idk what the fuck chinks did but it works with no issues, no drifts, no malfunctions, gyro's good there, fits perfectly into switch emulation, battery lasts a looong time.

SOVL

Bought the one in the pic earlier today to replace my dead Steam Controller

RIP user's Steam Controller.
I hope mine will last. They need to bring out a successor already

I want to try this one next time sticks on my Xbox controller will start to drift. I've already replaced 3 sticks.

Attached: S1edc2982230a469b8e7f6af92192b094Q.jpg (2953x1969, 1.69M)

steel series duo

Bump

I use the pro2, it's almost perfect but the dpad is shit.

>but the dpad is shit
It's just a less loose and more snappy SNES dpad though. How is it shit?

The dualshock has better triggers and feel somewhat bigger but I got accustomed to the 8bitdo. At least now I don't have to bother with DS4Windows cause the pro 2 has "modes" for X-input, D-input, and two others for mac and switch so I can choose whatever, I just wish there's like an option for X-input and the gyro function to work together but that's just me cause I emulate switch games.

DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM POWERA, THEIR CONTROLLERS ARE FUCKING BULLSHIT

ENTER

Attached: 51CWNtGVkQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (962x595, 37.55K)

It might just be mine but sometimes the left input doesn't register, it's around 1 in 10 times it just fails. I know people used to put tape on the older snes styled controllers but I think that was because they were too sensitive and registered left/right presses as diagonals.