RTX 4000 cards

Are (You) upgrading?

Attached: rtx.png (1163x336, 171.11K)

No, I got an RTX 3070 and I don't plan on ever upgrading to beyond 1080p unless I'm forced to so I'm pretty confortable right now.

What’s the price?

What prices can we expect? If they outperform the 3090, will it be 2000 dollars/euros/whatever?

no, my 980ti still works

>nvidia
No.

Yes if gaming can produce 20 good games that don't run well on my 1070 because they are too impressive.

I'm still using a 1060 6gb and still don't feel the need to upgrade. No games have required anything more powerful yet. I'm stunned how there's basically no "next gen" games.

For what? To play unoptimized AAA shit? I have a 5700XT that suits me fine.

I don't have enough wall sockets in my room to be able to power a geforce 4000 card.

Attached: geforce 4090.jpg (1115x563, 127.31K)

3090 was a meme performance wise anyway.

>Only 30% faster, supposedly same power usage
Ouch, AMD is gonna beat them this generation, isn't it.

They're coming by February next year the problem is it's all black and woke protagonist's.
I wasn't racist before having black neighbor's but I sure am now .

>30%
30% on two games and rest are the usual 10% innit? Yet will costs half as much as previous gen.

Why did your black neighbors make you racist?

That's cool and all but I don't play at meme resolutions so my 3080 will last me for the rest of the lifespan for this computer.

Will they still be available after China blows up Taiwan?

Nah I’m still on 1080p with a 5700xt, will probably upgrade when the release date is announced and people are dumping their 3000 series in anticipation

There's no games worth upgrading to a 3000 series for, why would I buy a 4000 series

because they're loud and obnoxious, I can always hear them screaming and shouting in their house and they have a habit of blasting music in their backyard until 3am

If I were to build a new PC to replace my gayman laptop now then maybe.

Unfortunately I did that a year ago so no.

>I don't plan on ever upgrading to beyond 1080p
Why would you do this to yourself. Those cards were built for 1440p. It's a huge increase in image quality.

understandable