What’s wrong with modern indie games?

what’s wrong with modern indie games?

Attached: EDA6B737-8D96-48F6-A965-C040E6A898F0.jpg (1170x1724, 645.21K)

>haha you look like this attractive catboy
Chuds are braindead

I look like that and I desire a strong, musky gamer Any Forumsermin bf (=_=^)

>marketing their game for them
What's wrong with YOU, retard?

I will now buy your game.

Attached: 1642221268347.png (484x598, 335.46K)

more like ULTRASHILL

based

this catboy is a faggot or heterosexual, i remember astolfo was heterosexual and wanted to bang chick who was oribitinh him, that's based because he's not a faggot botchered penis laughstock tranny

how come there arent more catboys in video games?

You ok buddy?

yes, not like you, cope tranny laughstock hahaha

Social Media is the biggest mistake of the modern age.
Simple as.

he's a faggot in a dress and was hitting on the MC

Post body

You got bullied in high school.

I prefer looking like the left

projection. You thought you got bullied in highschool because the guys kept saying gay jokes and you thought they were talking about you.

this.

>attractive catboy
>attractive
>boy

Attached: 7e5IWR5.jpg (1024x768, 137.55K)

Love anime, hate trapfaggotry, hate Ultrakill, love Doom 2.
Ultrakill on paper being a DMC fps is such a fantastic idea but it's just executed extremely poorly in my opinion. Maybe, definitely should sink a lot more time in the game to truly understand it I suppose, but I never needed to do such a thing when playing any DMC or style action games, those games are fun from the start even without giving a shit about the style system and combat depth resulting from that.
Ultrakill not so much, it's just fucking boring as a shooter and doesn't feel good to play at all, it's actually shocking in this aspect. Comparing it to Doom is laughable.

Attached: 1659002875794.jpg (1560x2048, 297.69K)

3DPD is PD, but 2D is love. Do not mistake 2D traps with 3DPD traps. Everything in 2D is ideal, it's highest fantasy, and in that fantasy anything is possible including cute boys and women capable of feeling love.

Attached: anon lays down the cold hard truth.png (955x301, 75.33K)

>Everything in 2D is ideal, it's highest fantasy, and in that fantasy anything is possible
Truth
2D girls can swell up and explode and not have anything bad happen to them, they can come back without any issues. 2D > 3D.

Attached: nefas_in_accounting_by_vanboop_df4f2wz.png (2480x3508, 2.02M)

What a champ, a dev with sense of humor is one in a million.

Unironically filtered. It's also nothing like DMC so I doubt you even played it actually

>Doom players
>Historically sexless, school shooter outcasts that you'd rather spit on than interact with

Attached: avatars-000336160842-0q13wo-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 54.39K)