How did Miyazaki fuck up the bosses so badly?

How did Miyazaki fuck up the bosses so badly?

Attached: elden beast.jpg (1600x900, 183.24K)

incompetence

Filtered

Attached: Elden Beast 1.webm (1280x966, 559.7K)

muh bosses

>Last boss is actually the dumbest looking one in the entire game
Bravo, Fromsoft

>Implying

Majority of the bosses were completely forgettable.
And the ones that stuck out did so for shitty reasons. (Copy pasted, endless spam combos, multiple adds)

I miss DeS and DaS1 where most bosses felt unique and had a different way to defeat them, or was a fair fight without magnetic tracking, input reading and delayed attacks.

I liked ren.. rene.. rene something's second phase with the moonlit theme. I don't recall any other boss for anything but annoyance and tedium.

DeS and DS1 have the worst bosses. You're high.

Unironically miyazaki is not the reason that these games are good. Ds2 was good, at least tried new things. Ds3, which miyazaki made, was boring and repetitive. Elden ring's balancing is terrible and the open world isn't good. Miyazaki is cool, but people need to stop pretending he made dark souls good.

Any Forumsros... I'm getting filtered hard, any advice?

Attached: elden-ring-soldier-godrick.jpg (1920x1079, 306.33K)

>I miss DeS and DaS1 where most bosses were designed to be easy fights

Put you down as filtered by Elden Ring.

Attached: elden_ring_30.jpg (1240x1240, 454.71K)

I've been trying to tell you people miyazaki is a hack. from would do well to just politely shooo him away from projects.

>Renalla Queen of the Full Moon

Absolutely kino battle

Attached: elden_ring_10.jpg (1920x1080, 1.36M)

I don'e get it either. He demonstrated that he is a genius with Dark Souls, Boodborne and Sekiro. THREE fucking times. What was on his fucking head at the moment?

Agree, the voice acting is espectacular as well

open world games print money, it was purely a financial reason

Don't think he's a hack or anything, just that people need to stop sucking his dick because he was involved in some good games.

So is that her in the second phase or is it a construct created by Ranni?

Aye that one, it was gorgeous, even sprinting around projectiles and beams felt good rythm-wise, 10/10.

Miyazaki's role in Sekiro was "make sword combat game." and then other people did it.

Oh cool it's a Any Forums shits on the newest and popular game in a series and pretends the previous one, especially the one they didn't like, is actually super good and unique and full of sovl or some shit.

Attached: 1658565953327256.jpg (600x367, 29.75K)

Ds1 has great bosses. They really struck a good balance between being gimmick fights and being skill based. Now most of the gimmick fights are trivial once you know the gimmick, and the skill based fights are boring in circular arenas.

not a miyazaki game

Attached: 1642626317888.gif (268x334, 2.07M)

He also made dark souls 3, which wasn't really that good, and ds2, which was as good as 1, was made without him,

Because they didn't need to make good bosses, since everytime that criticism was levied a stupid amount of retards inevitably come out of the woodworks saying
>git gud
>filtered
>i like cocks

Literally another watered-down, derivative boss fight that they already did in ds2 and ds3.

lol ds1 fanboys i swear

Astel would've been top tier if he didn't have a evil twin brother living in a copy-pasted cave #4782

>Majority of the bosses were completely forgettable.
It still has more memorable bosses than any other from soft game and tied with sekiro
Cope and seethe fromtranny

Attached: 1633057133908.png (1280x720, 1.05M)