Will Bayo 3 be good?

Will Bayo 3 be good?

Attached: Bayonetta-3-fullHD.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Yeah but Any Forums will say it's shit, because this board is full of wannabespecial contrarian fuckwitted faggots who say W101, Autotomato and Astral Chain are bad. They also say Babylon's Fall is bad because they watched 30 seconds of a Yong Yeah video about monetisation, without playing the game and realising core combat isn't technically bad. Fuck Any Forums, shit opinions, hold themselves to be better than leddit and neogaf but can be just as bad.

All Bayonetta games have been great so far (Bayonetta 2 wasn't exactly bad, just worse than 1), why would Bayonetta 3 be any different?

Bayonetta was never good (Bayonetta 2 being even worse than 1), why would Bayonetta 3 be any different?

XC 3 wasn't very good imo and Nintendo is making me worried that Bayo 3 will not be very good

>imo
but you have the opinion of a gay retard user

Well, If Bayonetta is bad, I guess action games were never good in the first place; consider the only other relevant franchises are garbage like DMC or Ninja Gaiden.

of course. locked for GOTY

Attached: 1533519306382.png (600x600, 175.31K)

What about pic related?

Attached: E32D6AFD-B09E-47C7-A461-83E820ACE3C4.jpg (629x1845, 568.41K)

its gonna be great emulating it at 4k 60fps 10 days before tendies receive their discs

Attached: em.jpg (976x658, 130.24K)

Attached: 1596408810305.png (480x480, 148.26K)

unlikely, but possible
platinum is a fucking russian roulette, either they 100% nail it or fail spectacularly, no in between

yes

Did you watch the "i can't believe she isn't Nero" new character and the gimmicky combat styles?
Will not be Beyonetta at all.
Retards like will defend it no matter what but the only good game was the first one.

Wtf is that the metroid logo on that ball?

No. Because you have to play half of the game as a dyke.

Short hair isn't indicative of mental illness.

Bayonetta 1 was great
Bayonetta 2 was great
Bayoinetta 3 will be...

the only thing interesting about it is the fact that she may be the daughter of Bayo and Luka but it might be a different timeline where its young Bayo that we saved from the first game so it might not be our timelines characters, if they pull something like that then... them having a daughter is pointless.

>Bayonetta 2 was great
umm... sweaty....

It was.