Untitled

Attached: 10 secs sonic.png (500x460, 36.12K)

They have money to buy testers.

it's best games

you haven't played an AAA in 20 years right?

People like them I guess even if I haven't played a non-indie or AAish game in like a decade. That's enough reason for them to keep existing.

You can't get good production quality without a good amount of money. You get what you paid for.

Does New Vegas count?

Making games nowadays is really fucking expensive.

they're accellerating the gaming crash

I didnt said they hire them.

*cough*

Attached: mars.jpg (1000x1372, 166.67K)

They're doing a fantastic job at imploding, and the 2nd wave videogame crash will be interesting to say the least.

Unfortunately there will be no gaming crash without an entire world economy crash. People are still way too willing to shell out tons of money on just about anything. The more people with access to spend, the more money that gets funneled into the next dogshit fotm AAA game. We aren't slowing down as the consumption levels have reached numbers that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: unknown-13.png (546x680, 567.41K)

I shouldn't complain, it's never been easier to make your own games than today with all the tools and guides available to you. Back in the 90s I had to read magazines to learn to code, now you got thousands of videos just a few clicks away on youtube.

Understandable. We're also in a weird growing-pains part of the entertainment where everyone is desperately trying to figure out what they can do to shift towards games-as-service only.

Oh no, looks like time's up!
What a shame.

Attached: 1653732500028.png (288x288, 41.2K)

No

Consumption levels go up, but it's not Triple A shit, it's the mobile market that's the big cash cow.

CDPR shit themselves, so what? I shit myself everyday and no one care.

They make the bideo games :)

They save me hard drive space by not making games even worth pirating.