Give me your realistic (non-pol doomer shit) predictions for GTA 6. What crime movie is it based on...

Give me your realistic (non-pol doomer shit) predictions for GTA 6. What crime movie is it based on? What changes will they make? What city?

Attached: 6.jpg (750x500, 281.9K)

>Despite being only 49% of the population men commit 87% of all murder Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males make up 93% of all serial killers, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: Radford University Serial Killer Database

>Despite making up less than 49% of the US population, males commit 97 out of 100 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 85% of all robbery, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Men kill 6X more than women. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 3 in 4 aggravated assaults, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 93% of all sex offenses (except rape and prostitution), despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 8 in 10 burglaries and arson crimes, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Men commit 70% of all offenses against the family and children. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>As of 24 November 2018, men made up 93% of the total prison population, despite being only 49% of the general population. Source: Federal Bureau of Prisons

>Even adjusting for race, income, and location, the strongest indicator of a violent crime perpetrator is being male.

What the fuck do you want?

it's probably like 5 but with different story and city

Based on Jordan's Peele ''Out of my fucking ghetto"
Changes - 0 attempt at humor, it's gonna be rdr2-tier hyperrealism
City - Something new, 90% of area will be useless

What do you mean "expect"? This shit only innovates by redesigning the city every game. That's literally all they do.

How did you enjoy the multiplayer of GTA III? They had multiplayer, right?

Okay? These games aren't realistic.

I think it will likely be more New York style than LA style like GTA.
Probably still a large island setup like the other games.
Possible international travel, give the airport some usage. Maybe even future DLC's could require you to go in and buy a plane ticket to go to a new island like in Forza.

Either two protagonists or slightly more than 3. Won't be a single person.

Minimalist AI.
Tonnes of pointless niff naff around customizing vehicles.
Filling cars with Gas will be a thing
Police mode will be back.
Big emphasis on multiplayer, gambling.
Basically just GTA 5 but with all the things we hate expanded upon, and all the things we liked cut back.

They see how well a game like Diablo Immortal does despite community backlash, why would they not go all in on making kids gamble?

The industries collapsing because of this stupid female protagonist shit are real however.

Money is super easy to get thanks to the only fans parody they add to the game.

The industry makes more money today than it ever did. I don't think many people are really that outraged by the idea of playing a cute girl.

Kill yourself

A new city “not-Chicago” where an open crime war is happening. Older characters return as heads of crime outfits and territory is tracked shifts ownership depending on who you support. Also Niko Bellic is there because he’s fuggin’ based. And maybe no island this time - instead it’s land borders locked down due to not-covid quarantine.

>money > consumer trust

>whales and personal debt at record highs exist therefore people are still overwhelmingly retarded
yeah, that actually makes sense

Nah gta 3 to VC maybe I could see that but VC to SA was a significant change as was SA to IV. For better or worse IV to V was as well but I personally see that one as a negative change and the first time the series took a step backwards, I expect VI will do the same.

>The industry makes more money today than it ever did.
That isn't because the games are superior though... The audience has expanded. You can't compare the box office for Citizen Kane to Avatar.

If there wasn't consumer trust, the money wouldn't be flowing in. Try again.

The audience has expanded because the games are superior, and actually, yes you can compare Avatar and Citizen Kane, because we have the ability to adjust for inflation. Adjusted for inflation, the industry is making more money today than ever, making all this bullshit about "collapse" exactly that, bullshit.

>playing a cute girl.
Leftists don't make cute girls

What this means is that
>Women commit 13% of murder
>7% of all serial killers
>commit 3 out of 100 rapes
>15% of all robberies
>1 in 4 aggravated assaults
>7% of sex offenses
>2 in 10 burglaries and arson crimes
>30% offenses againts the family and children
>7% of total prison population
Notice how none of these are at 0? Because bitches, can indeed, be crazy?

Attached: 1541471267293.png (281x301, 88.86K)

My prediction is that they won't revert the downgrades to physics that they implemented in 5, they may even limit the simulation mechanics even further as it doesn't mesh well with online.

You can't make products for stakeholders forever.

>we have the ability to adjust for inflation
being able to do the calculation doesn't mean the result tells you anything significant

>What crime movie is it based on?
Scarface.

The campaign will be nearly vestigial. 9-13 missions. Everything in it will advertise online features and it will last 3-5 hours. The characters will be forgettable and the memes won't last long because there will be barely anything notable about the campaign.

Attached: Retainer3.png (432x554, 147.47K)

I can't understand it FOR you, you'll have to get there on your own.

The goods and services that a person wanted and that were available 80 years ago are radically different to the goods and services that a person wants and that are available today.

Which has nothing to do with anything.

>we shall make organized crime more culturally sensitive
>culturally sensitive robbery
>culturally sensitive murder
>culturally sensitive rape
>culturally sensitive carjacking
>culturally sensitive drug trafficking
>culturally sensitive human trafficking

Western Leftists are truly a special kind of mental retardation. AYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1555269726736.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

They already did that with Vice City. GTA III was Goodfellas, Vice was Scarface, San Andreas was Boys in the Hood, GTA IV was Eastern Promises, GTA V was Heat.

If you play as a black person you never get a wanted level