We promise to make GTA less offensive and controversial

>we promise to make GTA less offensive and controversial
Is this literally the worst idea anyone has ever had?

Attached: gta6.png (668x712, 694.28K)

yes it's literally white genocide

What site did you come from?

>Despite being only 49% of the population men commit 87% of all murder Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males make up 93% of all serial killers, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: Radford University Serial Killer Database

>Despite making up less than 49% of the US population, males commit 97 out of 100 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 85% of all robbery, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Men kill 6X more than women. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 3 in 4 aggravated assaults, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 93% of all sex offenses (except rape and prostitution), despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Males commit 8 in 10 burglaries and arson crimes, despite being only 49% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>Men commit 70% of all offenses against the family and children. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database

>As of 24 November 2018, men made up 93% of the total prison population, despite being only 49% of the general population. Source: Federal Bureau of Prisons

>Even adjusting for race, income, and location, the strongest indicator of a violent crime perpetrator is being male.

What the fuck do you want?

For the violent criminal protagonist to be a guy?

reddit

it's ogre

Attached: 1659278032999331.png (596x346, 21.06K)

In other words every "joke" is going to be at the expense of white men and only white men, because that's the only group these freaks consider not "marginalized".

Attached: Sexist Police.jpg (634x1024, 70.35K)

Attached: 2cd.png (462x577, 86.8K)

Both GTA and Saints Row are dying. It's time for new competition.

They're just going to focus more on the online mode, Story mode will still be there but it's probably not going to be as long and will be more of an after thought. I don't think the humor will change that much from GTA 5, trans jokes and shit like that was barely in the game it was shit you had to pay attention for. It's gonna be like RDR 2 with how Arthur had really modern and progressive political views despite his time period which was kinda jarring but not impossible for that time period given he was already an outlaw who ran with murderous hippies.

This, the crime sandbox genre in general is dying. It's going the way of vehiclur combat and arcadey sports games. GTA makes too much money to ever just die out completely though.

>Despite making up less than 49% of the US population, males commit 97 out of 100 rapes. Source: FBI Crime in America 2017 Database
I wish I was was raped by one of those 3 out of 100.

>Men do most of the work
It all checks out.

Cool stats, now filter by race.

The main character is going to occasionally throw in political one-liners that sounds like it came from some high school student on Twitter.

But yeah you're right, the game will focus heavy on online and have a half-assed story mode.

Gerrard I'm a 4channeler and I HATE reddit!

This guy tried to type "Grrr" on his phone and it autocorrected to Gerrard.

Exactly what I wanted (you) to think
Baited :^)

Jack Thompson won

>Did you just say jack thompson?!11 It's because of him that my anime tiddies are getting censowed

Attached: ee1.png (1240x1568, 217.62K)

Now do that but for technology advancement

If men created the civilization itself, they are allowed to do so with it as they please. It's a mans world roastie

Attached: 1644934655492.png (1025x1269, 2.59M)