Why the hell would they add something like this in? This breaks the immersion that the Zelda universe had

Why the hell would they add something like this in? This breaks the immersion that the Zelda universe had.

Attached: zelda_sheikah_slate_breath_of_the_wild_1.0.jpg (1400x1400, 290.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jfrL4GFsyDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it was a WiiU game and you were originally going to use the tablet as the Sheikah Slate

the wii u version of this game is such a waste

lmao shut up nerd

lol ok

doesn't the game have techno motorcycles or something? how is wiiu tablet problem lol

Link's Awakening had a telephone and Ocarina of Time had a jukebox.

You should try playing Link's Awakening user, it's full of that shit.

Well that's an easy one, it's because BotW SUCKS

Spirit tracks is worse, trains look so out of place

Giant robots are fine tho

>WTF? IS THAT LE HECKING TECHNOLOGY? NOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAA ZELDA CANT HAVE TECHNOLOGY IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE LE MEDIVAL TIMES AAAAHHHHHH IT IS LITERALLY BREAKING MY BRAIN NO NO NO NO AAAAAAAA I HATE LE HECKING TECHNOLGERINOOOOOOOOOO SAVE ME TINGLE

yeah because an all-knowing near godlike fairy that wont shut the fuck up would be so much better, right?

youtu.be/jfrL4GFsyDY

This.
For those who haven't played the Wii U version, all it did was display a BOTW logo on the game pad when you were playing on the TV. The game was likely built around gamepad support but ironically had the least game pad support out pretty much any Wii U game, just so it didn't have anything over the Switch version.
Much of the delay was just waiting for Switch and stripping all the game pad features out of Wii U. Honestly the game would have probably suffered anyway. Game pad is shit and now it's a magic arm in BOTW2.

Game pad was good, you dumb. Twilight Princess HD was so much better than the Wii version.

What were the gamepad features in that game?

Zelda doesn't need a game pad. Binding items or quick menus to the d-pad is all it needed.

Don't forget the fucking mechas. Also there's been schizo tech like this in a lot of games. Remember the hookshot? Remember the beetle? Remember the fucking ancient mining facility full of robots that existed thousands of years before Skyward Sword?

Wouldn't be the first time

Attached: 1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 65.15K)

no it doesnt you retarded faggot

Nintendo gimmick hardware.

hookshot is nowhere near the level of immersion breaking as a fucking mecha

What about the mining facility? The fucking mining facility staffed by robots, that somehow existed thousands of years before the first game in the timeline? The facility that I can't help but notice you said nothing about. You can accept that but you can't accept a tablet computer in the last game in the timeline?

The BOTW audience everyone