What does Any Forums thinks of Postal Dude ?

What does Any Forums thinks of Postal Dude ?

Attached: postal fella.jpg (500x500, 62.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wXzEYOqTDhQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haha he used the cat as a silencer haha

A goddamn hero

secretly trans.

Postal is a pretty cool guy who piss in peoples faces and doesn't afraid of anything

that one psychotic dude whos always up to something
you always hear the stories from your friends but hes too fucked up to actually be around with

Literally me right now

Nothing bad ever happens to him.
Also 1 and 2 were pretty great

Trying way too hard

Attached: im killing myself.jpg (736x888, 69.51K)

i am so tired of edgy humor. any server you join is full of children cycling through every "shocking" thing they can think of to say, on a loop, like a robot.

postal 2 is interesting for being a sandbox but the poopoopeepee stuff is eye-rolling

Is about the funny man going around peeing on people and shooting minorities

Attached: Postal_3_box.png (263x378, 218.18K)

>hi there would you like to sign my petition or will it have to be your surviving family members

Attached: 1659270036982354.png (547x676, 446.65K)

We don't talk about that

It could have been such a great game tho, sadly the developers were too incompetent and they run out of money at the time but running with scissors said they won't do that mistake again

Postal 4 is even shittier lmao

Let's be honest, postal 4 was just a shitty made fit for some quick cash, brain damage was a top notch game tho

He got his dick chopped off in one of the addons though. He truly is a hero!

RWS acting like fucking sissies on that topic. Boo hoo we didn't control no shit waiting for cheap buck but shit crisis happened blame Akella we ain't responsible for no shit it's not our trademark maybe... Haha :)

Brain damage is so far from being top notch shooter. Its an alright game 6/10. Some features look cool but the whole game feels undercooked.
Maybe it's top notch by Postal's standards then yes I can agree in that.

he lived to see him self become a retarded boomer shooter meme, noting wrong with brain damage but his character is just wasted on being a boomer shooter protag

>oh well i am a boomer now, maybe when i am old i would be shitting and pissing myself but i am already doing that.

Attached: postal.jpg (439x640, 15.87K)

youtu.be/wXzEYOqTDhQ

He's not a nice guy

Attached: 1657116179026.jpg (782x788, 68.71K)

only my weapon understands me

Attached: 1637073009007.png (1228x641, 449.53K)