Comfy zombois thread

Comfy zombois thread.

Attached: build.jpg (2177x1350, 272.59K)

zomboid gets kinda boring once you settle and desu grinding skills takes way too much work so I usually get bored after that

did they add NPCs yet?

CDDA ripoff

I’m sorry for squatting in your thread zombros, I hope you have room for a state of decay fan

CDDA is shit though and has even more stupid and grindy mechanics added just for "realism"

comfy shilloid thread :)

this, it's literally impossible to die because zombies are always slower than your walking speed so you can literally walk through the largest city with a horde behind you and just lose them and you have the whole city to yourself

enable sprinters

>wow wtf why is the game easy on bitch mode difficulty of no sprinters + multhit woooooow

Attached: 2bd.jpg (233x233, 15.79K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117.49K)

Sprinters I'll give you but playing without multihit is for faggots who don't like fun

Attached: bobbyxanax.jpg (1024x576, 69.54K)

>play on the /vg/ FFA community server
>decide im bored and had enough and want to go out guns blazing before i quit the game and start playing something else
>kill everyone else and get accused of hacking and turn into the thread boogieman for months

This game is only fun with friends or multiplayer. Unfortunately I have no friends. :(

Attached: 1642350007459.webm (624x350, 2.94M)

>decided to pick up a car and move innawoods 'cause it's too dangerous to move without one
>found a open van with broken gas tank with fuel and broken van with empty gas tank
>proceeded to replace gas tanks
>...
>now i had two broken fuel tanks
I hate 20%.

I think I definetly would fuck up something like that without any experience

Changing the gas tank is no more difficult than the car door. A profane may have problems but even a lizard can unscrew the bolts and tighten the connectors but that's not why i posted that.

What's the fastest way to up a mechanic skill besides skill book with VHS?

>What's the fastest way to up a mechanic skill
deinstalling any headlights you come across iirc

Take the car apart and put everything back on. I usually choose crashed broken cars that I don't care about, but those are too far away from home usually. You get exp for doing this once and then wait a day to do it again. I heard some people just replace the battery because it doesn't break, but doing only that gives you small exp and you still have to wait/do hundreds of them.

Is anyone interested in playing together? It would be nice to actually play this game more with people than I get to. I'll add anyone on Steam that replies to this post.

just fucking use automechanics (and autosewing for tailoring)
the grind in zomboid is fucking retarded
at least save your fucking fingers from the trouble

Attached: file.png (268x268, 103.47K)