You searched for answers online, didn't you?

You searched for answers online, didn't you?

Attached: images (6).jpg (783x391, 32.4K)

Did it for the damned fishes

for the moon, yeah

No I didn't as this game is gay

Playing this game made me nauseas for the first time since half life 2

I watched a livestream instead of playing it

only how to get to the ash twin project. i knew it had to be in that room but i'm a brainlet so i didn't think of staying in the back and running into the sand.

No, I was tempted to but it felt like it would ruin the entire experience. I was right too, figuring it all out lead to OW being one of the most rewarding game worlds I've experienced in years.

This. ATP was the only puzzle that I struggled with. I got the clues for the rumors for every other puzzles without even looking up online. How the fuck was anyone able to infer that you were supposed to stand in the teleportation device when the sand was flowing up at that exact moment. Not a single clue lead to doing that, and don't say that the teleportation crosshair was aiming towards the Ember Twin because it was aiming way before the sand decided to go up.

Attached: aiai.png (356x453, 59.61K)

The ship log and messages tell you

Prove it.

Devs added a lot of clues on ATP some months after release.

Same, I assumed the sand will always carry you up before the warp panel aligns but momentum makes a difference. To be fair I was playing a version from before they added that little side room, which helps a shitload.

Attached: 1343247064288.png (400x400, 109.79K)

Nope feels good to be PURE

Didn't beat the game

Filtered

Hey, this is a good game. Don't make it the subject of your psychotic trolling.

just stand there for long enough, and one ship log entry says that you have to stay on a teleport pad on the ground or something similar, and that it holds for a few seconds

I couldn't figure out how to get into the ash twin project and had to look that up.

I'm on the dlc now, but the only thing I had to look up in the main game was how you enter the Sun Station

ship log entries:
Each tower was designed to visually reflect its warp destination.
Warp tower alignment angles are not exact. They only need to be within five degrees of the astral body's center.
Anyone stepping onto the warp platform during the active window will be immediately warped.

The only answer I looked for was to the question "When does it get good?"
I'm still looking

No, that's why I ended up having 34 or so hours in it by the time I beat the game. I didn't mind running around like a moron to figure certain things out, or I even remember experimenting with the audio tools by thinking if I brought certain ones to other planets, it'd reveal new information. I only looked up how to get some achievements once I was done with the game.

Attached: 1545359799842.jpg (1080x1080, 114.2K)

i for some reason could not figure out how to get to the echoes of the eye dlc. I kept waiting for a shadow to appear in front of the sun but it never came

no, but I did stumble upon what seemed to be a late game area early on and got my interest killed because the most interesting mystery to me had a dissapointing conclusion

there's no fucking way you didn't without going insane looking for clues

I finished the DLC yesterday
what a shitty """"ending""""

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 41.96K)

you have no soul

it's very manageable user. You just need to have a goal in mind, be a bit adventurous with how you approach things, and just keep reading the rumours, and actually sit and think about them.

>he figured out the puzzles from clues
I did everything first try because I understand game mechanics intuitively
filtered AND didn't beat the game

Can't be worse than the original, right?