It's time to discuss the Witcher 3

It's time to discuss the Witcher 3

Attached: greatest game ever made.jpg (1920x1080, 509.11K)

Ehhh that's a bit hyperbolic, it's a great game but I wouldn't call it the greatest. Especially when the core of the gameplay, the combat, feels so janky.

good game, makes everyone on this site throw tantrums
i liked the baby oven section

Core of the game is the combat intertwined with the dialogue options, you know, like every other RPG which has significantly worse combat

Is this a new game?

My hair is pretty long but not long enough to tie in a ponytail, it's already short on the sides, what the fuck do I do with it in the meantime?

Not the greatest but definitely on the top 10

>The game is great but it's gameplay is shit
That's a little contradictory user. So what your saying is that it would have been vastly better as a CYOA movie instead of a videogame.

the driving sucks in this game

No I'm saying it would have been better if it had better combat.

I like the witcher 3 but the character progression stuff sucks a fat dick. Having limited skill slots and needing to take slots to unlock basic moves like a charge slash or flamethrower blows. Then the gear system boils down to "find a witcher school set you like and use that the entire game". At least the first issue is easily fixed with mods and cheats, there is no reason why Geralt can't spin his sword around by default.

Gwent is the only fun part of the game.

Wonderful game and comparing to Cyberpunk shows how the ludonarrative dissonance made the game way better. Neglect the shit out of Ciri to play gwent and ride horses> gloomy ass game with no fun recreational changes of pace

Attached: 1635869594417.jpg (1862x951, 190.94K)

Literally every RPG is better as a CYOA movie.

Anyone who's ever played the "great" RPGs can attest to this

>new vegas
>gothic
>planescape
>Morrowind
>ultima

All had combat that makes Witcher 3 look like Dragons Dogma

Baldurs Gate would be significantly worse if not for the combat and dungeon crawling. They even manage to make the concept of killing a shitton of stuff thematic narratively.

You don't even play videogames, do you?

Attached: 1550072692672.jpg (686x843, 210.25K)

I do and I also love RPGs. I just always find it hilarious when cucks who seethe over the Witcher 3 mogging all of their boomer core games by every metric who say dumb shit like

>yea, games good, writings good, quests are good but the combat is mediocre

And then jerk off shit like New Vegas, Planescape Torment or Gothic lmfao

Gothic 2 does feel more alive.

Sure, it's biggest strong suit are the NPCs that even by todays standards are 10/10. Too bad every quest is some dogshit fetch quest/busy work, the combat/controls are laughable and outside of the cool faction elements/genuinely believable open world, everything else is dogshit.

But hey, there's no quest markers so by default, the quests are good by boomer logic

Gothic combat is fun.

Meh. Some good side quests and story moments but it's not really an rpg and most of the characters are shit. Combat is the definition of mediocre and there's no replay value. Also being a good father figure in qte dialogue choices defining the ending is dogshit. It all feels so 2015. It's telling that most people never finished it.

I played it recently and burnt the fuck out of it because of how much I liked it. The game has way too many bugs though, core shit like abilities or talents literally not working should make it illegal to sell the game.
I'm glad I pirated it.

So is the Witcher 3s which is effectively a better version of Gothics shitty combat
>not really an RPG

And here it is, every single time. Go ahead bro, enlighten me on what makes something an RPG keeping in mind that I can already guarantee your arbitrary definition will remove some of the greatest RPGs ever made from the genre entirely.

So go ahead bucko, lets here this autism.

There's a mod that lets you use everything you have unlocked through talents even if not slotted in.
Anybody who says "muh balance" is a retard because the game is unbalanced to shit anyways.

you should update whatever old version you pirated

based user, "mediocre combat" is a buzzword at this point
its as if these Any Forumsiggers don't play games

It's the latest update. Shit is still bugged as fuck unless you actually mod the fixed which, in some cases, don't even fully fix it.