Why hasn't a football game implemented realistic throwing physics?

Why hasn't a football game implemented realistic throwing physics?

Attached: Bannerlord Throwing (1) (1).webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03oLNQR2I_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not fun

>football
inb4 spics/bugs/yuros "muh futbol"

>Practically standing still
>Realistic throwing mechanics
What

2k5 is the closest we ever got to a simulation, but the NFL gave sole rights to EA who absolutely does not give a fuck and never will give a fuck. They aren't even giving PC players the """"next gen"""" update for the third year in a fucking row.

You don't throw a football like the name implies, you kick it and pretty sure FIFA games have had pretty good ball physics for years already

Sports games are quite abstract for obvious reasons. You cannot simulate the movements of the human body, so the player is merely "implying" what the characters should do, and they will try to perform the task in the best way possible given their stats that symbolize their competence.

>are quite abstract for obvious reasons
And yet MLB and FIFA games are not 100% animation based like Madden is. Fuck off, faggot

Wow you're very smart! You know I'd love to sit and have a cup of coffee with you. I bet Id learn alot!

I guess you might learn how to deepthroat a cock.

Real-time physics simulations are hard and games cut corners

Fifa is pretty close to being all animation based and mlb is made byva different company.

>Fifa is pretty close to being all animation based
Fifa isn't animation based at all. There is no action where you will be 100% locked in with no way out. In Madden, you are always locked in, which is why it is super jank.

Oh yeah, because kicking the ball into the goal in Fifa is totally the same as kicking a ball in real life. It isn't as if you give a few button commands and then pray to the player to perform them correctly.

>It's as if you give a few button commands and then pray to the player to perform them correctly
Madden in a sentence

>FOOTball
>Throwing
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I will never understand faggots who get a kill or two in a video game, record it, make a webm, and post it on Any Forums like we're supposed to be impressed. Get some friends.

My point is that every sports game is like this, to a lesser or greater degree. One of the things that most infuriates players in Fifa is how players apparently start kicking badly when you are 2 goals ahead of the opponent, this generated a lot of speculation that the game has scripts that force the match to be balanced, something that as far as I know has never been proven.

op literally just made this thread to show off his lucky kill in a single player game

I have never played another sports game where a player literally gets sucked into and stuck in an animation besides Madden. You're making excuses for a shit franchise produced by a shit company. Fuck off.

Yes it is. A quick search will show you videos of goalies locjed into animations, players locked into dribbling animations. I know how badly you want to be special and unique but all ea sports games have the same problems, nhl included.

>I know how badly you want to be special and unique but all ea sports games have the same problems
Sure they do.

youtube.com/watch?v=03oLNQR2I_Q