Factions is pretty fun

>factions is pretty fun
>they are going to make a fucking 70 dollars "remake" without it
What the FUCK is the problem with Sony?

Attached: 454234342.jpg (1280x720, 160.77K)

Flop so bad

Jim Ryan

Why would you pay more money for a remake of a game which has less content?

because consooming and stuff.

It's a last desperate move to drain as much money from the series before it dies forever

they know people will suck TLOU for the rest of time now due to the game awards so they can do anything they want

Attached: FYE85rdXEAQqP9-.jpg (635x680, 21.24K)

I know, but do they need to save pocket money with the servers? Really?

it's so they can sell the multiplayer separately also for $70

same reason why they didnt include UC2's multiplayer in the uncharted ps4 collection remaster. ND and Sony are mvoing away from traditional multiplayer, even the new online tlou will be story focused.

ask the crapcum fanbase

It's simply because they don't want to split the player base up anymore than is already the case, you fucking retards. Factions has like three modes, and one of them (Survivors) is still practically dead.

Not everyone is gonna get the remake, so keeping Factions on the original release is literally the best thing they can do for the multiplayer longevity until TLOU Factions 2.0 releases

Why not bundle the original multi in the rerelease then?

uncharted and this cancerous faggot game destroyed sony. cuckmann and the reddit of us killed playstation forever

How would that get help in any way?

You said the only reason they didn't add new multi is to avoid splitting the playerbase. Well now you don't split the playerbase but still get to play multi.

I thought you meant bundle it together, but still have a multiplayer mode in the remake as well. I agree they should bundle the original in with the remake just so more people can play the original multiplayer though.

lmao, imagine using this as an excuse. fucking retard.

Why don't you form a counter argument then you mouth-breathing inbred? I'm sure we'd all like to know how you would fix such a glaring problem.

Ask people who bought the Nathan Drake collection.

>servers
>P2P networking game
???????