Zoomer watch me play an old PS1 game: "ugh this game look like trash, why don't play newer games"?

>zoomer watch me play an old PS1 game: "ugh this game look like trash, why don't play newer games"?
>me make fun of zoomer playing shit like fornite, zoomer goes: "ugh you boomers are all toxic and can't respect our generation and the future reee"
why are they like this?

Attached: 1601489794359.jpg (800x765, 71.48K)

Your fault for interacting with zoomer

Why are you hanging out with kids, dude?

you don't have children or nephews/nieces?

rape them

i love
frgo

Attached: frog.gif (250x188, 407.34K)

Kids act like kids... woah...

I was of the PS1 era and couldn't really get over the bad graphics myself desu. So many games looked so bad and the modern HD screenshots we see online really don't do it justice.

What did you play?
Some PS1 games looked great for their time

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13.25K)

Spyro, Crash, Tomb Raider and a lot of shovelware like that Scooby Doo Cyberchase tie in game.

Probably the reason I always remember it as having bad graphics is that there was only a small Window between when I only had a PS1 and when I got the PS2

>Spyro, Crash, Tomb Raider
all were praised for their graphics

are you a false flagging zoomie?

Nope, but I was pretty young when I played the PS1, I'm aware they probably looked amazing compared to what came before but I don't remember what came before and when PS2 came out it was my new paradigm for good graphics and whenever I played the PS1, I always compared it

I'm a zoomer and I think Crash is actually good looking (not even just for the time, it's able to use the style to its advantage), Spyro is also pretty decent looking. But most PS1 games haven't aged nearly as well as those two, especially ones that aim for a 'realistic' style and can't rely on actually good art design

>talking with a zoomer
found your problem

Zoomers are brainlets. As simple.

You both are retarded

Crash, of any PS1 game I played, held up the most and that's probably due to anti-aliasing. Spyro wasn't too bad but it was a little clunky and things had sharp edges.

Definitely all the shovelware comes to mind when I think of PS1 games, with blocky graphics, untextured models and clunky / rigid control systems

Fuck off boomer. This is a zoomer board now, shouldnt you be paying taxes or something?

welcome to narcissism

How old?

Tell me 1 ps1 gane worth to Play in current year?

Attached: images - 2022-07-31T103029.697.jpg (577x532, 19.09K)

I love making up arguments in my head too

Resident Evil 1~3
MGS
Silent Hill
Syphon Filter 1~3
Parasite Eve
C-12 Final Resistance
Croc 1 and 2
Crash 1~5
Spyro 1~2
Akuji The Heartless
Duke Nukem Time to Kill