It seems like a lot of people here does not like XB3

It seems like a lot of people here does not like XB3.
My question is, why did you even get it in the first place?
Did you not play XB2?
If you did, then why the hell would you get the third one?
XB 2 is one of the worst JRPG's I've played, so when I heard there was a third one coming, I did not even consider getting it.
I've not seen any trailers, reviews or anything like it.
But Any Forums is constantly filled with people complaining about it. Are these all people that never played the previous ones, or is it just complete and utter retards that played XB2 and still somehow thought the next one would be decent?!

Attached: 1656171116436.webm (854x480, 2.05M)

i haven't played it yet because i heard there's a tranny in the game and i don't play games with trannies in them

that's because xbc1 was actually good, so the possibility that xbc3 did not suck did exist.

Name a single series that turns to shit and then somehow gets good again.

devil may cry
resident evil
street fighter
phoenix wright

anything by capcom, really

Assassin's Creed if Ubisoft stop being real life Templars so much and just continue Desmond Miles plot which means no female protagonist.

Is there really a tranny? I don't want to play a tranny game either.

I'm assuming that those people actually followed 3 though. So they would have seen all the warning signs before it released and realized it was going to be 2 all over again.

I like 3 more than 2. It takes much less time for the battles to stop being tedious.

God I wish they were dancing like that but naked

>Assassin's creed
>Ever good
I only ever played the first one, and it was complete and utter shit. I don't even know how it could have gotten worse.

Play Xenogears, Xenoblade Chronicles and maybe X.

Masturbate to KOS-MOS if you're a horny kid or a desperate oldfag, then pretend this weebshit franchise doesn't exist, nothing else is worthwhile.

literally can not stop laughing

Attached: japanese_humor.gif (480x360, 743.84K)

>>Assassin's creed
> >Ever good
> I only ever played the first one, and it was complete and utter shit. I don't even know how it could have gotten worse.
You want female protagonist in open world meme games.

How does that follow?!
Please explain how you got from "Game A is bad" to "I want female protagonist in open world meme games."
Assassin's creed had shit combat, shit story, shit platforming, shit bosses and even had SJW shit in it years before anyone else started with it.
Literally the first thing that popped up on my screen when I started playing it was them telling how diverse and gay they were.

I got it because 2 was great and expected something similar. What a letdown.

yes, one of the characters sexually identifies as "no gender" and is voiced by a tranny. I can't stand games shoving political shit in my face all the time. i dont give a shit if you sexually identify as a rainbow but for gods sakes stop letting that define your entire being

Xenoblado 2 is the best game only homosexuals dislike it.

The people who hate xenoblade games are generally the people who don't play them

>But Any Forums is constantly filled with people complaining about it
Any Forums. is also raided every day by people who only come here to shitpost and then go back to their discords.
Water is wet, as they say.

tl;dr
>ctrl + f parkour
>0 result