Bloodborne is still the best soulsborne game of them all and that includes Sekiro and Elden Ring...

Bloodborne is still the best soulsborne game of them all and that includes Sekiro and Elden Ring. The only legit flaw with Bloodborne is it's a 30fps game but everything else from gameplay to worldbuilding is flawless.

Attached: 460636_IGDB-272x380.jpg (272x380, 33.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAmqbgxWdOk
youtube.com/watch?v=SAmqbgxWdOk&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty graphics.
Forgettable bosses (Like 4 are cleric beasts?)

The real issue though is that the combat feel/style is decent, but there are zero ways to switch it up. In Bloodborne its always just dash dash swing dash swing and every weapon feels the same because of it, and few fights feel meaningful.
In Dark souls, you get high poise + shield defensive builds. Naked ninja flipping with great club. Magic builds. Each is viable and you can find one you like best.
Elden Ring has even more.

Sekiro has the same issue, and is why they are least replayable of the bunch. Though Sekiro has (so far) aged better.

has anybody tried bb on spine or kyty? any progress on the matter?

Good argument unfortunately second half of the game

>Bloodborne is still the best soulsborne game of them all
Wrong.

Attached: eldenring_first_playthrough.png (785x196, 189.64K)

Elden ring is better than all dark souls but not BB

Excellent game, Bloodborne is a once in a lifetime experience, it can't be replicated.

Attached: Excellence.jpg (1220x1820, 716.33K)

Never forget Snoys

Attached: Dw0hIlN.jpg (1145x880, 245.95K)

Chalice dungeons are trash.

>redditborne
go back
>trooner 3
youtube.com/watch?v=SAmqbgxWdOk

Attached: 1275562457553.jpg (1338x897, 302.03K)

>tendie
>calling anyone troons

Attached: screenshot_28.png (2560x1440, 2.43M)

Yes. I am calling snoyggers troons because sony loves troons. Nintendo hates troons.

All it would take for you to start hating this game and claim it was never good in the first place is a PC port.

Attached: poker face.gif (566x800, 1.3M)

Is there a better detailed list of why BB is the best soulsborne besides muh world and gameplay? Those words mean nothing and at this point there are a couple souls games i'd argue have better of those than BB. Not to mention the 30 fps cap and being stuck on PS which knocks it down a couple pegs no matter how "good" it is. The chalice dungeon grind is also unforgivable and is one of the worst aspects of any souls game. I really can't see an argument for it being better than an 7.5/10 with those major faults

Bendover nintensissy, going to gape your boypussy.

Attached: nintensissy.jpg (960x1200, 100.26K)

It looks interesting but I won't play it until it comes to PC.

Cloud did it first, but that's just faggotry instead of trannyshit, so I don't care

Attached: 10400553020532.jpg (4244x2852, 1.48M)

Elden Ring mogs everything else Fromsoft made, but BB in particular is overrated

No Souls game has better gameplay than Bloodborne. Not even remotely.

youtube.com/watch?v=SAmqbgxWdOk&feature=emb_title

>Zelda
>bugs bunny gag
>Trooner 3
>Literally states "trans rights"

>Elden Ring mogs everything else Fromsoft made

Attached: 1493430809140.png (1024x932, 541.45K)

Elden Ring and Sekiro easily, don't even have to argue :)

i've never played a zelda game more than 5 hours
and the same goes for witcher

both npc shit games

>Sekiro
Might be debatable
>Elden Ring
lmao, you serious? You are, aren't you