Brother keeps telling me they are great, Are they worth playing?

talking about the recent ones of course.

Attached: digitalfoundry-2018-wolfenstein-2-switch-tech-analysis-1530347434217.jpg (1234x692, 508.13K)

very hokey but good campaigns, although mechanically they're just on par with call of duty SP

Be real with me frendo, are they pozzed? I dont mind fighting nazies in a world war II game if it doesnt get too preachy and on the nose with political shit.

its no more pozzed than any given nazi exploitation revenge movie

Good to hear. I just always feel skeptical of thinly veiled poltical shit in my media these days and try to avoid it where I can, think im gonna grab em tonight.

how can this aryan chad be a jew?

They're walking simulators.

what?

New Order and Old Blood are great. Ignore New Colossus

>TNO is great
>TOB is great as well, but a bit short and starts off weak
>TNC is worse than the previous two, but still worth playing as it's far better than most other new shooters. Feel free to skip the cutscenes.
>No idea how the new Co-op one is, looked pretty bad though

Attached: 1629215710967.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

America is literally run by a black communist woman. You take orders from her and take it like the good little American you are.

2 is very pozzed
1 is 90s pozzed

machinehead (the makers) are literal antifa larpers, they demoed the game at homo antifa gatherings

The last two are extremely pozzed. Just about as pozzed as they could get.

Ok so this took a turn, Maybe I WONT be getting em tonight haha.

What that user said.
First one didnt feel pozzed, you just kill nazies in a pretty fun campaign.
However it just got worse as it kept releasing sequels.
Gameplay wise they are all pretty good.

TNO/TOB are good. I guess they're technically 'pozzed' but not in any way that really matters. Everything after that is dogshit.

>Is this game too pozzed for me to handle? Pwease tell me before this ends up being triggering experience for me :ยด((

Better to be informed about a product before making a purchase.

based

Old Blood is short but it's the best in the series

Yes, missing out on 2 of the best new shooters of the last decade because nazis are potrayed in a negative light seems like the reasonable way to proceed.

Part 2 is literally the most pozzed piece media I've ever seen. Enjoy.

Attached: 1657309581825.jpg (540x500, 35.19K)