It's tough to pick a better or favorite one out of these two, they're both so good

it's tough to pick a better or favorite one out of these two, they're both so good

Attached: vidya.jpg (515x225, 37.85K)

Overall I prefer OoT. There is never a dull moment in that game. Although MM has a more interesting premise and lots of sections that are great in their own right, there are also long portions of MM that I dread replaying like Great Bay and the moon trials

hot take: legend of zelda nes is the only good zelda game, everything afterwards is overrated

Optimal experience is playing them back to back so you appreciate all the contrasts between Hyrule and Termina.

Hotter take: even Zelda 1 is shit because LE ALL LE VIDEO LE GAMES LE ARE LE SHIT

LE AM LE I LE A LE EBIN LE REDDITCHAN LE Any Forums LE POSTER LE YET

I'm not sure why but I always stop playing MM at the snow dungeon.

i got a save file there on my 3DS because i'm the same way

OoT

>ALttP but 3D, retaining all positive traits of the game and adding cool new shit
>cyptic puzzles are hard but doable

MM

>OoT but too hard, still a good game but the 3 day cycle makes you feel like you're in a rush whenever you're in a dungeon
>cryptic puzzles feel like they were made to sell strategy guides

Both good but OoT is friendlier.

if you feel like you could be doing something better than playing video games then you shouldn't be playing them. vidya is to pass the time, nothing more. if you have nothing to pass the time for, then you're just wasting away in front of a screen.

MM has higher highs. Oot is a more consistent and polished experience. Both are the peak of Zelda.

Majora's Mask is so unique but Ocarina of Time is just pure classic zelda adventure. I can't decide so instead I will play both.

and this is why n64 will always be better than psx. ocarina of time and majoras mask. for a single console two not only have one, but two of the absolute best games ever created is such a task that nintendo should have won some serious award for their insane effort in game and console design.

Jesus christ user

he's right you know

>he

fucking snoy fucker go fuck yourself i hope you die

Attached: file.png (660x377, 70.74K)

Kek

>what does the metacritic say about his power level ?!

Attached: vidja.png (287x216, 50.8K)

Hottest take: Zelda 2 was the best and Zelda should've kept going with the FF-style overworld and sidescrolling dungeons/action sequences

How hard would it be to solo dev a game similar to OoT?

very