Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 1659266876050.jpg (460x215, 18.88K)

Wary barebones. Little to do once you get strong. All in all it's get a claim press a claim. Nothing exiting. Maybe in two or three dlc's later it will be good. For now it's meh.

I love making my wife and daughters marry African muslim guys in this games. Slowly seeing my family getting blacked makes me incredibly hard

how is CK2 with all DLC?

>I love making my wife and daughters marry African muslim guys in this games. Slowly seeing my family getting blacked makes me incredibly hard

Attached: 1659268432314.png (600x784, 18.52K)

Based

Just go over to and let them tell you how shit it is in comparison to CK2 then buy it anyway and see what you think
This isn't possible unless your religion is syncretized with Islam, you can only marry Muslim men with Christian women if you happen to be a Muslim ruler

Play II instead

>paradox
>buy
lol

i prefer to just seduce my daughters

Playing 2, can someone walk me through step by step on how do i remove vassals who hate me. I want them to incite revolt, but short of just making them hate me, twiddling my thumbs and waiting for them to not back down from a plot, im not sure what else to do, other than straight up assassinating them

>seduce your beauty_2, lustful mom
>have to pause the game to jerk off momcest hentai

more lovers your grace?

Attached: ukko.jpg (1997x1413, 867.64K)

Very good and very entertaining

too much liberal propaganda

How do I get primogeniture? I cannot play this game if I lose upon succession.

Rulers live too long and have way too many (legal) kids. Every game my dynasty bloats to 1000+ members in a less than a century

Needs more territory specific events. Feels like playing stellaris or EU4 with no DLC.

get into the mindset of wanting to actually roleplay a medieval person and actually pretend like you are part of the world,making decisions based on how you think your character would. its the most fun you can have with this game,by far. it also helps that its very beautiful visually (for a grand strategy game), especially compared to the predecessor.

Just disinherit any heir you don't want to play as.

>be old king
>have a nice bohemian kingdom, vassalized by HRE
>sons are literally retarded
>one kills another
>suddenly become a ruler of HRE
>die a month later
>retard son gets kicked out after a month
>back to status quo
wtf?

Tech into it but there's plenty of ways to keep lands on just one heir. Make second sons take vows or join military orders (imprison and force them if you have to), make them die in wars, conquer a duchy for them (if you give them duchies during your lifetime it counts towards their inheritance, but careful, it's how the Wars of the Roses started), disinherit if all else fails (but as a last resort because legacy points are valuable).

The game gets boring on e you get too big anyway, it's more fun having a couple duchies and trying to get family members ruling distant areas. Then you can check up on them 100 years into the future and see what they've been up to.

First 100 hours are great, after a while it becomes a map painting mini game with text based minigames. I am trying to play every single scenario what I can come up and it makes me enertained.

Attached: obrázok_2022-07-31_152334249.png (344x241, 101K)

How is the first dlc? It's priced outrageously so it better be good.