Has your console/pc died from heatwaves in summer?

also what’s the best cooling system for pc? my fans are too loud for me to enjoy pc gaming

Attached: D1BA7DCE-9B5B-4364-B0CC-39BAADF67791.jpg (1125x1922, 1.09M)

>my fans are too loud
i never understood this do you not wear headphones? i cant hear shit when i have mine on

i got bad tinnitus and wear ear plugs

Best is watercooling, but if your goal is keeping max temps low then air cooling is fine. Max temp differences are negligible, watercooling is just quieter and takes longer to reach that max temp.
As far as noisey fans go though, just buy better fans. Don't buy any that have excessively high RPM, and buy a good brand like noctua.

AIOs die all the time, just use air cooling if you want it to last, a heatwave won't kill your PC.

so do i
sounds to me like you're just a little bitch

It's too hot to wear them

I'm not 12 and have to be quiet because my mom is sleeping in the next room.

No, I've got 4 fans.

you could spend all the money in the world on some elaborate surround sound system and improving the acoustics in your room and it would not sound as good as a decent pair of headphones.

I'm paranoid shit will leak. Also liquid cooling seems to need more maintenance. AIOs look very nice tho.
I don't like how big my Noctua NH-D15s is but it's doing its job beautifully.

I'd say go with air cooling and buy a good brand.

A: that's bullshit, and B: headphones are uncomfortable and annoying.

do your ears screech 10x louder if it has too much noise on it or does it vibrate deafening all sound

My PS3 exploded during one absurdly hot summer. Probably should have dusted it once.

Audio engineers have tried for decades to get the sound quality of headphones on par to a full surround speaker system, and they're still not there. I'll never understand why people that have no fucking clue about a topic need to speak their mind.

Bought a Celsius s24 in 2019 and my single regret was not taking a 280 or 360 aio. Whisper quiet, can actually work on the Mobo without taking a fucking chunk of metal out of it, maintenance is blowing air on the rad. Stop fearmongering aios please, just get something from a trusted brand.

This ducking loser faggot can't even install the cooler properly. He deserved it.

Are AIO just a meme or should I actually upgrade if I live in a first world nation with A/C?

Attached: clark.jpg (609x640, 73.09K)

>hating on /ourguy/ Cavill

user I...

I'll consider it for the next build. I'll look up some GN reviews.

because im an audio engineer and know what the fuck im talking about

Damn he's just like me, except I'm fat and ugly and a rapist.

they save lots of space and are easier to install, so not a meme per say. Just different pros/cons compared to air cooling.

They are nosier for sure

The only reason to use an AIO over a twin tower or 6+ heatpipe air cooler is space, be it memory or VRM cooler clearance or the case itself being too narrow, otherwise all you accomplish is adding more single points of failure to your system.

There are no desktop CPU's on the market with sufficient TDP to overwhelm a quality air cooler.

You stillneed fans in a water cooling solution don't you? They pull cool air over the radiator and expel the hot air.
Its not any quieter.

I know, I never had that issue either.
I'm not gonna say that headphones are superior at all times, because I sometimes want to watch a movie lying down on the couch, but people who don't have one are stinky favela niggers who have someone in the background vacuuming, with a kid crying, dog barking and a woman screaming.