What games did you play with your sister?

what games did you play with your sister?

Attached: 9721c13b3575f899d84b7cb561619b99.jpg (1438x1166, 146.96K)

We used to play a ton of New Super Mario Wii. Bonded a lot over the Wii, actually.

sims
saints row 2
wii games in general

Miniclip flash games

Luigi's Mansion. Scared the shite out of both of us at first, we've done 3 playthroughs together.

Why is shota more acceptable than loli ?

None really.

My sister hates video games with a passion.
I have no idea why but some normalfag women just seem to hate vidya for some reason.

Attached: 2ab.jpg (573x415, 140.65K)

We played Perfect Dark co-op together. Simpler times.

Nature should make a better way to deal with incest. Like not making possible to impregnate your sister instead of not feeling sexual attraction towards them.

Attached: 1634930298305.png (1028x720, 626.63K)

They're often occupied with other interests.

None, not because she wasn't into it but because she was way older than me and didn't want me to touch her PS2. We weren't ever really close.
I would play tetris with my half sister, though. She was cool.

Incest is only wholesome in anime and manga.

How did they pass it as suicide by hanging when she obviously had a head trauma?

None, because I only have bros. Three bros to be exact, and a half bro who has his own set of three bros on the other side that I'm not related too.
We are cursed to never have sisters.

We were too busy fucking each other

Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon 2
Super Smash Bros
Mario Kart
Goldeneye
Snowboard Kids
Mario Party
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
Conkers Bad Fur Day

Nintendo had absolutely based multiplayer options

Parents may have covered it up, and you'd be suprised how many cases of familial death in the USA simply get swept under the rug and wiped from records

an easy example is accidental gunfire deaths that get little to no charges laid

COD: WAW

Looking back, it's fucking wild how my parents allowed my eight year old sister to play through the coop campaign with me. And I was too much of a teenage dumbass to notice anything wrong. Granted, she's not fazed one bit by gore and have a bit of empathy problem so who knows.

homm3

where are you getting the fact that it was obvious?

i visit my sisters animal crossing from time to time

Is there a manga where this pic is based on? Because i would totally read the hell out of it

have you read the bob saget autopsy report?

It's fanart for Omori

girls cant rape boys b
incest is disgusting though im far from well-adjusted and it's just innately revolting. dont know how fucked up mentally you could be to have attraction towards siblings

>thinking that coroners actually do their jobs
>implying state coroners dont just look at the body and simply write in the report "yep, she dead"
Life aint law&order or ncis, autopsy reports are unreliable at best

Wait she didn’t hang herself? Did I miss something?