By the Strictures...!

Citizen... That girl is underage! Report to the Abbey at once for further investigation. You reek of the Outsiders influence...

Attached: 19710249._SY540_.jpg (535x540, 25.08K)

its just a drawing

Blow off.

>BWOOOOOOOOOOOOM
>TRN-TN-TN-TN-TN

Attached: 8088107119_9812e010b9_b.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

kek so obnoxious

Should we gather for whiskey and cigars tonight?

>only force in the Isles that fights against dark magic and fucked up shit like Granny Rags
>only problem was that they were led by a corrupt idiot that let his men go full zealot
>they fight to the bloody end for you at Dunwall Tower while you're jerking off at Karnaca
>Emily rewards them by disbanding the Abbey because "they're evil hurr durr girl power" ensuring the horrors of Pandyssia will now go unchecked
I hate Harvey Smith so much it's unreal

>Horros of Pandyssia
Huh?

90% of the fucked up dark magic in the world comes from that continent. Granny Rags went there in her youth and we all know what happened

Attached: Pandyssiamap.jpg (1118x1177, 686.86K)

>Outsider?
>more like inside 'er lolololollololoolololollolo
*blinks away*

Anyone else feel like they really overcorrected on the whole non-lethal takedowns for women in DH2?
Whole theme was that the non-lethal options were often a fate worse than death in the original, yet in the sequel they get off relatively scot-free
>Crownkiller gets cured
>Delilah accomplice loses her magic
>Delilah, the main fucking villain, gets to live in a fantasy where she won
Meanwhile for the men
>Jindosh gets fucking lobotomized
>overseer gets replaced and sent to a nuthouse
>gangleaders get sent to slave labor in mines

You're taking about the same series that retconned Lady Boyle's fate just because she was a woman. Anything after D1 and its DLCs narrative-wise might as well be thrown in the garbage.

Too bad cuck kane wont ever make a dishonored game again

People like Dishonored 2 for the additional abilities and the huge levels but honestly I think they work to the detriment to the game. The bigger levels just give more room for the irrational AI to go haywire, making stealth obnoxious as fuck, and the greater range in combat options come down to either going lethal and breaking the game in half in exchange for a slap on the wrist in the ending or going non-lethal and turning the game into a slog.
Essentially, Dishonored 1+DLC is an immersive sim and Dishonored 2 is more of a sandbox shooter. DotO, for all of its flaws, did try to tighten things for a more polished experience, but it's clear that both the level design and writing talent from D1 were long gone. I know some indie studios are trying, but I hope a well-funded AA studio tries to carry on LGS's legacy because Arkane no longer has the ability to design anything other than lazy co-op looter shooters.

Raphaƫl Colantonio left Arkane for this very reason, check out WolfEye Studios

Attached: Colantonio.png (1351x490, 761.16K)

Weird West was okayish, the game takes after Dishonored but honestly it dragged on

it was just "atonement" over this

Dishonored 2 was such a letdown
They should have just focused on Emily and made sure every level was designed with her powers in mind instead of the split they did with Corvo

The levels in 2 sucked because they were designed around a list of gimmicks instead of being real locations that you're going to sneak through

>17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes and 59 seconds
SHE'S ONLY A CHILD!

The fact that they bothered to put in special dialogue if you meet the dying Abbey member on powerless mode blew my fucking mind. I love the very subtle dialogue changes things get you, like the fucking myriad of ending combinations possible.

Kiddy diddlers are so insecure lmao, just get someone your age

I wish for all of you to claim your empire.

Feel the relativity of relativity.
Feel a soul.

There are infinite multiverses.
Yours to create.
Create heroes for your soul.

Attached: C32E38C7-7CFE-4D22-8104-C93883FC774E.jpg (956x913, 325.21K)