Kills your fps

>kills your fps

Attached: 1659264792207.jpg (1201x721, 46.11K)

Works on my machine

I dont play fps games

But they told me it was optimized for gaming, they fricking told me

>believing pajeets and diversity hires
>believing thr most casual of gamers who think alt-tabbing is acceptable and "optimized" FSO + DX12
kek

>who think alt-tabbing is acceptable
Excuse me?

I was banned from the Windows subreddit for even suggesting Windows 7 was better that Windows 10/11 are bloated, abomnible failures.

>Not switching to the new Windows OS years later after it has finally improved

I think anyone who has a brain cell will realize making a switch to the new Windows is retarded

Sorry what I mean was that alt-tabbing has an impact on the game in both framerate / frameratimes and input latency. It's small but it's there and the more you do it the worse it gets.
Fullscreen Optimizations is designed for faster "alt-tabbing", yet hits performance by 5% as well.

just install a debloated version or switch to linux, it's not that difficult

yup

UHMM SWEATY, THATS A HUGE """SECURITY""" RISK
YOU'RE BASICALLY SUGGESTING PEOPLE MIX AMMONIA AND BLEACH
GLOBAL PERMANENT BAN FOR TERRORISM

Yeah whatever nigger.
I'm using an un-updated Windows 7 SP1 and never had a virus or malware... Meanwhile I see niggers in Discord getting hacked daily and they are on Windows 11.

Switched to Linux last week and realized half my games don’t work

I still don't know in which way windows 7 is not secure if you are not a retard.

No shit it's not secure but I don't care, nor ever had an issue.
Yet I see retards getting hacked daily despite being on the "updated OS".
Works for me. My older games run faster (benchmarked) and I can disable DWM for a raw experience.

any calypto users (chads) here?

>I'm using an un-updated Windows 7 SP1 and never had a virus or malware
Little Red Riding Hood has to get lucky every time she enters the forest to visit her grandmother. The wolf has to be lucky only once. "It hasn't happened yet" doesn't make you immune by any means, and Windows 7 is only becoming more vulnerable as more exploits go public. All it takes is one ransomware to fuck your system up. This paired with the dwindling game support and lack of driver updates really makes me wonder why you haven't just bailed to Linux yet. At this rate you'll have comparable compatibility, but at least it'd be secure.

This doesn't happen if you don't play video games

>people get told it's a security risk
>requires internet connectivity
>99% of malicious traffic gets stopped at the firewall
>not hosting content, using FTP or fucking anything at all
>only X factor is the exes you download and execute
>security only matters with program sprawl (a problem on any system, see the java security oversight (go update java))
>problem exists on every single iteration of computing ever
It brings me so much joy to see clueless negroids spouting corporate details as if they affect them and their private civilian application of these operating systems
>yeah bro I bought the 2-ton pickup because the 1-ton was a risk to me
>literally never hauled anything in his life
>wants you to scrap your datsun because tribalism and being a nigger

How about I don't install some shit ransomware? How am I unsecure now?

works on my machine, every single game I've tried works perfectly

And if it does ever happen then so be it. That is my choice for using the superior OS.
I tried linux but half the shit doesn't work properly or stutters.

Attached: 1659266457992.png (1398x683, 314.6K)

Unironically running games on a Linux is a less of an issues than running my favorite programs.

Works on my machine. I'll continue enjoying a better gaming OS.

time to go update again, chud.
it's been 15 minutes. press that button.;

don't be retarded enough to install ransomware then. I agree about Linux being better but Windows 7 not being secure doesn't really matter

Hubris is a really fucking retarded reason to get rekt by malware, just saying. You do you though.
>Superior OS
Maybe 3 years ago, user. But security and stability are important factors, and Windows 7 is sorely lacking in the former, and slowly falling apart in the latter.