Gaylorant gets streetshitting currynigger as new agent

twitter.com/floxayyy/status/1553167253037776897?cxt=HHwWgoCwoefY-o0rAAAA

Niggers is one thing, disease spreading turdeaters are another.

Attached: 1659262423703750.png (680x339, 131.04K)

HA HA INDIAN HATE SO FUNNY!!!!!

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE ITS RUINED PEOPLE'S LIVES OR ANYTHING

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE INDIAN PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED, AND STILL SUFFER EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THIER LIVES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE RACISM IS ABHORRANT TO ANYONE WITH EVEN THE SLIGHTEST SENSE OF DECENCY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE THERE'S AN OPENLY WHITE SUPREMACIST PARTY IN CONTROL OF HALF THE COUNTRY

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE INDIAN PEOPLE GET ARRESTED MORE THAN WHITE PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CRIMES

CUZ ITS NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE HAVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE POLICE AND THE CORPORATIONS AND THE MEDIA ALL WORKING AGAINST THEM

I thought Indians literally only played PUBG Mobile. Why are they pandering to them on a PC game played primarily by East Asians?

Attached: 1657666755709.jpg (406x388, 126.83K)

just stop playing lmao

indians are considered white in america though

Shut the fuck up rajeesh

Is wrong to have India character?

Needs more characters like Viper also why isn't Viper German

he'd better say good morning sirs

who cares
they're just checking off countries to represent
t. flip that cringes whenever neon speaks

Good Morning Sirs

If your audience is Europeans and East Asians, pretty much any time you add a character that isn't a White girl or East Asian girl you're purposefully devaluing your game. Indians will never play Valorant because they only play mobile games. Nobody except Indians want to see Indians in video games, though I'm not even sure if Indians want to see Indians in video games.

Attached: 1653010597439.gif (320x308, 3.92M)

>NOOOOO not pajeets in my gamerino niggerman save me
Kys

>chinkorant
ok, why should I give a single fuck about your glorified dogeater rootkit?

Attached: 1658844546115697.jpg (900x887, 73.63K)

How can anyone get themself to care about this game?

Neon is based on Ryuko. Her dialogue is only as bad as the rest of the cast (not nearly as bad as Yohru or Raze) but at least that context makes it make sense. Also the hottest girl in the game but I colonize my filipina gf so kinda biased.

Europeans are way bigger sjws than burgers. They love nigs. Also turkey is a huge market for valorant and they want more KARA BOGA characters.

who plays this shit anyway, you have to install malware just to play it

aren't you supposed to say konichiwa dude when replying
>phone made in china

based

>They love nigs
i mean they kinda have to dont they or they will get arrested for being racist

>abhorrant
Kys ESL

It's honestly bizarre to me that this game even beyond astroturfing is so popular, it's just a shitty ripoff of cs:go with "Heroes :))))))"

Who keeps voting for more nigs? Who keeps voting for all these dumbass laws? Who keeps voting for green parties and other retardation? Do you know how many fucking ads I have to go through on the fucking subway (because they're literally trying to ban driving in this dogshit city)? All of them have nigs or some lgbtp+ or feminist message. Place is full of nigs and sandnigs.

So yes. These people love diversity in their shitty csgo clones.

Your fault, play a better game (csgo)