MultiVersus

Name ONE character that should get in.

Attached: 6967b099b52b5f84382b.jpg (1280x1799, 368.05K)

Any grappler character

>play supes because daily and it's the only tank I have
>2v2 against lebron/supes
>we go 1:1
>final match lebron takes supes, he's level 15, I'm level 7
>he does nothing but spam the flying air grab all match
>we win and it's not even close
For some reason I feel like he thought "I'm going to show him how retarded and broken his character is by winning easily".

Daffy Duck of course

Attached: 1658516221551362.png (1324x998, 1.31M)

George Jetson

The archetype cannot function without blocking. Multiversus is a casual party game, not a fightan game.

>2v2
>enemy are constantly 15+
>ally is constantly 5-
>without fail they account for at least 3 of our 4 deaths, sometimes even managing to account for all 4
I hate 2s so much it's unreal.

Alfred E. Neuman

Is Jackie Chan owned by WB?

Yogi Bear

If you were actually good at the game you should've carried us to the win.

Jackie Chan Adventures is owned by Sony. If WB REALLY wanted to though they could probably make a deal

I meant to reply to OP.
"What? Me worry?"

If the game were actually good it would have some kind of MMR system so these stupid ass matchups wouldn't happen so often. It's absurd to put new players against clearly 100+ hour sweats. It's not 1990 anymore.

Ranked is probably going to be in the S1 update on August 8th and does exactly that, casuals just matches you randomly against whoever it finds.

>Sony
they'd have to deal with Sony Pictures, who are extremely fucking inept. Playstation Sony does better filmmaking than Sony Pictures, and is infinitely less retarded regardless of your feelings on Playstation Sony.

this game is broken as hell, the bat grapple is totally bugged out and takes you out of the stage

call me when the game isn't an alpha

>Someone chooses batman
>They find the stupidest ways to die with the grapple hook
Never change batman.

I don't think it requires a great deal of competence to sign a licensing deal for a bunch of money.

lol

you are vastly underestimating how inept Sony Pictures is. They're so fucking stupid Druckmann cancelled TLOU movie so he wouldn't have to deal with them, and that's not even getting into the amount of stupidity in the 2013 email leak. If anyone could find a way to fuck up a licensing deal it'd be Sony Pictures.

heh...

Add blocking then. Also didnt it have ranked competitive game mode?
Daffy duck, Chowder, Billy/Mandy/Grimm or Johnny bravo