Its insane that these two symbols will soon be a thing of the past in vidya

Its insane that these two symbols will soon be a thing of the past in vidya

Attached: female-male-sex-icon-260nw-1038695680.jpg (413x280, 13.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what do they mean?

I dont think mars and venus are going anywhere user

from left to right it represents left wing and right wing

everyone will be dead in 100 years.

Not really. As long as any kind of breeding mechanics is in, genders are needed. Also,
>he doesn't play games where Mars or Venus shows up

I think the one on the right means "male," you know like a bad guy but I can't put my finger on what the left is

transphoibic fascist symbols

already brainwashed subhuman incels dont care

t. magachad

Underrated, lmao. But left also switches to right wing as soon as they get married and have children.

not so fast

Attached: download.jpg (500x676, 59.94K)

The left are too ahead of their time. There will be a point in time when gender doesn't matter, when electric cars make sense, and, overall, civilization will have the capacity to be the Star Trek-like utopia where nobody has to work, but we aren't there yet.

There aren't pills that enable you to grow a vagina yet. Battery technology sucks, and is expensive, and nuclear isn't being embraced. There isn't enough automation / 3d printing / replicator stuff going on yet where people can stop working. The worker drones still need to go out to make things happen.

Body type 2 and body type 1.

i mean, they're brainwashed I don't think they can care thats kinda the point.
*click* you are now awake

it will never happen, did you learn nothing from jurassic park? you will not play god.
We've been using plastic for the past 100 years, that's like 0.1% of human history yet it completely fucked up the entire planet completely, not to mention that the invention of the plane meant that niggers could get fed more easily instead of hunting lions, then what happens when you give a backwards civilisations the goods to survive? they have like 20 children.

Not to mention the everlasting problems that plastic caused on the human body. It's full with hormonal stuff, it's literally turning alligators into females only. Ever heard about lead or asbestos? yeah... you'll figure it out one day.

you know what, I agree with this. its not your ideas that are batshit its that they aren't tangible YET.
if i could gene edit myself into a girl and back, who wouldnt.

By the end of the century, all women will have dicks.

Only in USA

what will the men have?

Nope, not at all
It only switches to right wing when they grow old and have no power over anyone other than their children.
Pre-wall is always left wing, post-wall "settles down" to right wing.

suicidal tendencies

dicks
Everyone will have dicks

Mouths and asses.

The time for men will be over.

graves

holy fucking based, I can't wait for futa take over.

It will be the no-vag futa, not the autist-friendly futa.

>There will be a point in time when gender doesn't matter
I don't think that's ever gonna happen because we won't reach that technological level, ever. There are limits of genetic potential which dictate that civilization itself is dysgenic due to the overrepresentation of highly violent, low impulse control individuals that will overwhelm it's institutions given enough prosperity without control mechanisms such as abortion, wars and eugenics. Human civilization is a flat circle, going round and round a unmoving history of growth and destruction.

The "you will own nothing and be happy" crowd at davos is painfully aware of stuff like this, and they're doing their best to land the plane with as many survivors as possible, and as many as they want actually.

The barrier between men and women is insurmountable because it was raised millions of years ago. That is why men have no idea and will never know what it's like to be a woman and vice versa and any men who think that they think like a woman are mentally ill, because they don't have the brain of a woman inside their bodies.

In the west maybe.

Attached: 26f09181c9c9935df7c95f905b5e805d.jpg (2048x1364, 209.42K)

When was the last time Any Forums could go a day without mentioning troons? A decade ago?
What happened?

literally don't care.

civilization is going around in circles BECAUSE of people like the davos group, you should come together and burn those fuckers to the ground
you wont but you should.

Do you think everyone in the world following western culture?

yes its called americanization its literally a thing.
do you think they dont?

Attached: 1658654613389.png (563x1417, 528.67K)

It'll go back if troons go away.

A couple years ago, weridos from Any Forums felt the need to start calling everyone they disagreed with a tranny. And since this is where Any Forums goes to shitpost about everything else, their need to call everyone a tranny followed. Their minds a filled with transgender people, its all they can think about. I would call it an obsession but its beyond that now, its outright devotion.

This will only affect Americans

Attached: amerimutts.jpg (640x1468, 116.84K)

They don't exist, you're invading Any Forums because of a boogiewoman that Any Forums created by talking about her 25/8, 367 days in a year.

you will never be a woman
.t not a pol user

youtube.com/watch?v=R1x4JkZTfPs

literally obsessed with Any Forums

Venus and Mars

I'm already a real woman with XXXX chromosomes and 5 trad husbands.
You are a stormfronter.

Venus and Mars. The Roman gods of love and war, respectively.

devoted

It used to be tits or GTFO, now it's just this. It's so soulless.

Attached: 1405601653490.png (480x320, 13.43K)

i have a trans gf

that's how it works, the progressives are suppose to be ambitious and strive for progress, and the conservatives are suppose to keep them in check and protect the current values. That way you have progress without the retarded shit. Unfortunately, everything is unbalanced now.

I warned people years ago that all those fags who insisted on the "full package" to include balls were really just hiding the pussy. And now look at them, insisting that you can't have a dick without balls but you can have a woman with no vagina. The silver lining is that "futa" has become something of a separate term from futanari so you can usually tell when they've excluded something important. I just wish there was an easier way to find ball-less futanari since 99% of all content has balls now.

Election tourists happened.
As usual, it can be traced back to Any Forums and /qa/.

>since 99% of all content has balls now.
You need to check out more Japanese art on pixiv.

>I just wish there was an easier way to find ball-less futanari since 99% of all content has balls now.
It's a tag issue.
Panda has a shitty tag system. r34 may have tons of retards who tag things wrong or don't add the most important tags, but it actually has tags for no balls, no cunt, balls+cunt.