Any games where the Earth is flat?

any games where the Earth is flat?

Attached: Flat_Earth_illustration.jpg (1200x836, 147.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3iBztmCuwgk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty much all of them, it's pretty rare we have a game where the entire map is not flat

All games set on earth :^)

Real life. Reminder you will be detained and deported for making a private expedition to Antarctica

This, the only exception I know of is Outer Wilds

Animal Crossing is the only one I can think of, with it's Tube World

The flat earth is not a game.

That's not flat, that's a cone.

V2000 had a spherical world, and Mario Galaxy presumably counts

I thought the earth was hollow with a sun in its core?
How could it be flat when it's hollow?

So if you just walk off the end of the Earth, you don't fall, you float, according to these flat Earth retards right?

No dummy, you fall out the turtle's shell and die

Because retards die there, user.

Without the surface of the earth to hold you your lack of buoyancy makes you sink into the endless void.

flat earthers believe there are either hidden civilizations behind the ice wall, or literally nothing

Attached: flat.jpg (1000x750, 218.91K)

You can't fall off. That's what the dome is for.

Attached: edge of the world.png (600x316, 273.64K)

The theory where the flat earth is merely just a small melted out subsection of an even larger ice planet with even more isolated continents and oceans is unironically cool as a sci-fi/fantasy setting

Attached: 22DD3979-7967-4B13-94BD-5FB4E4E4A10E.jpg (1523x1028, 156.33K)

So it's flat then

you go to a silent hill-like alternate dimension

Attached: 1658841490356.png (412x259, 4.61K)

Disco Elysium, kinda

Golden Sun

Neverhood
Discowrld
Rance series

Attached: proxy-image.png (660x900, 352.2K)

EU1, EU2, EU3, EU4, CK1, CK2, CK3, IMPERATOR ROME, VIC1, VIC2, HOI1, HOI2, HOI3, HOI4, ALL TOTAL WAR GAMES, ETC.

>THE EARTH ISN'T ROUND
>IT'S ROUND

Do conspiracy theorists really?

>possibly hollow

Golden Sun.

Everyone knows the Earth is flat

Attached: 047 - Harry Pawprints.png (120x148, 19.47K)

If you pour water on a ball you will find that the water does not stick to the ball.
If you want seas you need a plate like shape to hold the water.

>Bu-buh muh gravity because the the the uh spin
Why don't you try spinning that wet ball and see what happens to the droplets on it you fucking idiot. Spoilers: The water is not going start sticking to it magically because of some magic "gravity" energy forming, if earth was spinning all the oceans would be launched into the fucking void!

Globetard earth makes no common sense in anything but the libtard education system fantasies.

Flat earth is just low-hanging bait to make midwits feel smart deboonking it

Do you even know how gravity works user?

>Gravity
You aren't even worth listening to.

Minecraft

Attached: e745b09a5514a116cdefe83f969da110.jpg (1280x661, 93.29K)

How does the Earth's core generate a magnetic field when molten iron loses its magnetism?
youtube.com/watch?v=3iBztmCuwgk

You can see the horizon bending in that picture.

Prove the core.

>hidden civilizations

I unironically see flat earth schizos describe this as if we are Paradis in AoT.

I mean the moon rings like a bell when struck

if the earth is flat explain time zones

I used to think that you guys were capable of coming up with some new creative arguments, but no. It's the same garbage every single time.

Why don't you faggots just say that you do not understand the concept of physics?

Flat earthers think the earth is a tiny marble that spins at a trillion miles per hour. In reality, it's a huge fucking planet. Bigger planet = stronger gravity. Everything has its own gravity, but the big balls we call planets have gravity strong enough to actually hold all this water

Of course flat earthers do not understand this. High speeds and sizes scare them. They can't even comprehend that there is no "down" in space. You faggots are retarded and not worth arguing with because you just call everything fake and CGI. It's an ego thing. You like feeling special.