Yeah let me just turn on the PC to showcase the impressive watercoo-ACK

>Yeah let me just turn on the PC to showcase the impressive watercoo-ACK

Attached: 6ni7a7.gif (360x203, 2.84M)

>pc: IM COOOOOMIN AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH

>watercooling is goo-

Attached: 1647368596169.gif (951x534, 706.5K)

gamer juice

>bought AIO 4 years ago
>suddenly temps spike
>cpu idling at 80 celsius
>ask around in forums
>"oh yeah AIOs tend to go bad after a while"

Lmao planned obsolescence, at least it had a 5 year warranty and I get sell the RMA that they've send me back.

Now I'm back to the old trusty aircoolers.

today i will overpay every single component of my future pc and build it myself and fail at it

just take the prebuilt pill bros

Attached: 7bc.png (518x580, 11.15K)

He's so fucking punchable.

The amount of air inside the closed loop increases over time.
More air can lean to the pump running dry, the water acts as lubrication, eventually breaking.
Proper orientation is also important to reduce amount of air in the pump and hindering waterflow.
90% of broken aio are because of improper orientation.

Why is water cooling coloured like that?

In the OP gif it's just the RGB lighting in the case you're seeing.
In that might be some kind of mineral oil rather than water.

It's a feature

ah, a fellow mineralenjoyer i see

He's a brazilian afterall, every brazilian is punchable.

t. i'm brazilian

lol. I just built my 2070, i5 12600k, 16gb ram, msi pro, aio cooled, triple fanned pc yesterday and tested it. Works fine. Just don't be a fucking lazy retard.

Attached: 1588123337898.gif (220x181, 1.44M)

Is this the daily poorfag with two left hands and room temperature IQ thread?

In many cases it can be to aid in leak-detection.

After all, a leak of colorful liquid is easier to see than a leak of clear, uncolored liquid.

Didn't tighten the tubes
Didn't get silicone tubes
Didn't use vacuum grease on fittings
Didn't tighten
Didn't use vacuum grease on fittings

Every water cooling failure is user failure that results in leaking from tubes, not water cooling failure.
A water cooling failure would be if the block started to leak, or the pump failing.
My pump gave up after 10 years of use. I can just swap it out since the D5 water pump is a standard design pump used in many products.

Watercooling is peak soulless

p

Those are custom watercooling loops where the user creates them out of acrylic and any fault is their own. Modern AIO's do not leak and the tubes are incredibly strong.

Watercooling is a must for modern hardware, the burst of heat cannot be sustained by aircooling. The fags that do the "testing" are doing 30 minute benchmark loops and generally land within 5 degrees of air vs water as the water has had the time to soak the heat.
If you're gaming or just using your PC, watercooling will always be significantly better than air (even quieter with modern pumps).

Attached: 1640241280826.jpg (1024x1024, 105.95K)

Now open the inside if an aircooler

So yeah watercooling aside, is liquid cooling the new standard?
Seems like most builds nowadays use AIO pumps instead of fans.

Attached: 1659059629972800.png (336x258, 89.89K)

Nothing personal fren

Attached: ezgif-1-8fb182d88c.png (1010x916, 866.5K)

PEEL IT OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>people fell for the water cooler meme
The meme being its overcomplicated, expensive and unreliable. Stop buying fame bullshit.

being soulless implies lack of effort, watercooling is anything but

>he doesn't completely submerge his MOBO in mineral oil
NGMI

Attached: 1635043328670.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

I'm happy with my NH-D15

Attached: pc.jpg (1200x900, 375.71K)

One of the capacitors did something like this in my PSU once, sprayed electrolyte all over my other components. Took hours to get the smell out of my house.

Peak temps between air and watercooling are a difference of a few degrees, this is fact. Where watercooling truly shines is in the time it takes to reach that maximum temperature, which is significantly slower.
>Watercooling is a must for modern hardware, the burst of heat cannot be sustained by aircooling
This is complete horseshit though. Air cooling is perfectly sufficient, even if watercooling is better for longevity. Saying that modern hardware "cannot" be sufficient is fear mongering, and for the average gamer air cooling will keep hardware usable for plenty of time until their next upgrade.

my family doesn't believe in water cooling

Why is your case so tiny? Are you poor?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Attached: 1640449119112.jpg (1024x768, 137.8K)

AIO is quite safe to be a standard.
Ton of people use it because it allows for smaller builds but also more whicked sick rgb fans.
Also the lower decibel per performance is more attractive to the general buyer.

Same, every time I want cool water they make me get it straight out of the tap.

tiny?

Attached: fractal design define s.jpg (644x900, 79.79K)