These games are pretty good actually

these games are pretty good actually

Attached: vidya.jpg (204x247, 17.74K)

Yes, pure soul. The PC versions were amazing.

i wonder what reception people would have about those games without Jeremy Sovle's contribution

ITS LEVIOSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes if you're 6 year old

Who

Not him but he was the composer of the OST

what was her problem?

would just be yet another generic licensed game
just wait and see, skyrim 2 is gonna bomb since he's apparently not involved

w*man moment

Looking back on them they were certainly OK.
But I think that opinion of them is influenced by the nostalgia of first playing them when I was far younger. If I went back and tried to play them today I'd probably be sorely disappointed.

Lack of benis.

Harry Potter and the Fucking Wizard

I think I'll have to agree with this. This isn't a bad thing in itself at all. The first few books and movies were aimed at kids and while Harry Potter 1 pc and ps1 had a lot of charm, at the end of the day they're pretty simple games.
They didn't do anything revolutionary but if you were a Harry Potter fan as a kid there was something kinda magical to them. I suspect the soundtrack had a lot to do with it.
I'll always remember being a dumbfuck kid who just explored Hogwarts at night in 2 on xbox when you arrive at the castle for the first time and you're supposed to just go to bed to end the day. Shit was pretty immersive for my kid self.

its probably the concept of safe space for kids without pesky parents and tons of gimmicky stuff that stimulate younger short attention span, imagine those playgrounds in malls with tubes, ball pits etc. this is Hogwarts

good game + your favorite ip = great game
it's simple.

Yeah you could have done a lot worse as a kid when it comes to licensed games.
It certainly feels like they put some effort into the first 3 games and did a decent job of capturing the feel of Hogwarts.
It's budget Zelda with Harry Potter flavoring and a great soundtrack. Again you could do way worse.

>nincels thinking their pot breaking games are some sort of standard to measure other games against
cute!

For me it was Chamber of Secrets on PC. Very cosy game and I liked hunting for all the hidden passages.

GBA is the best one
Pure RPG soul

they are though, imagine your favorites not holding a candle to the ones you mock

>budget zelda
Why is everything compared to zelda? Zelda sucks ass.

I remember playing them on GBA and having fun