Reddit

Why do these fucks love Playstation so much???

Attached: reddit.png (512x512, 14.34K)

Redditors can't stand it when a game asks them to do more than move the analogue stick and occasionally shoot.

I do not interact or use reddit in any way, shape or form, so how would I know, moron

they hate games but want to be included, so they """play""" movie games

Play station.... fucking PLAY STATION... such a reddit tier name for all the faggots calling their rooms gamecaves and setup battlestations

>Why do basic bitches love basic shit?

Why are redditors so scared of posting links to pirate sites? Who the fuck dumps games???????? They straight up tell you to dump games, what the fuck.

ps1-ps3 is pretty based
i assume you are talking about modern playstation, which is cringe

Modern Playstation. I will admit, classic Playstation is pretty neat, especially the PS1. Lots of Japanese goodness. And this is coming from a Nintendo and PC faggot.

Playstation went to shit the minute they started pandering to westoids with tranny garbage. Sadly nintendo is going in the same direction too now.

It's a platform that has dedicated itself to censorship. Of course reddit would love it.

Attached: 1658110380071637.png (764x615, 609.78K)

playstation games are just marvel movies with a little input here and there

Most reddit consoles are defiantly Nintendo and Playstation. I hate playstation because diversity cringe and Nintendo, because they are manbabies who worship nintendo who have no standards and are hand to hand with playstationfags, I would recommend just getting PC.

Nintendo “fans” who have no standards are not fans at all.

>the minute they started pandering to westoids
This was already happening in the ps1 era with "UR NOT READY FO DA PEE ESS EX"
Playstation one and two where still great because they had lots of games, resulting in some greats and many hidden gems between the heaps of utter trash.

Why does Any Forums hate reddit so much?

>This thread

Attached: dg4my4ptuod91.gif (680x662, 156.76K)

Complete oposite of 4chin dna.

Because Any Forums hates themselves and anything that reminds them of themselves

You tell me

What censorship?