Takes up 100 gigabytes of nothing

>takes up 100 gigabytes of nothing

Attached: file.png (1280x910, 373.93K)

more like 50 but yeah, bloat deluxe

realistically, how much gaming performance would we be able to squize out from games if windows focused solely on how fast it is?

>linux is not as bloated

Is it true that the U.S. Government pays Microsoft to keep cp in a hidden encrypted file on everyone's pc, and then has it become readily visible if the higher ups ever needs an excuse to arrest someone?

It's like 20gb user.

My bet is 3

yes

There's no way in hell. Instead they'd send it to your pc when they need to arrest you, not just leave it there for anyone to find.

No way gotta be at least 3.50

picrel win11 fresh install with updates

Attached: alalal.png (330x174, 6.08K)

Dont tell him about auto updates.

I heard it was extremely well hidden, like how denuvo exists inside a game's exe file.

If it's well hidden how did you hear about it?

kek android system section in new phones is approaching these numbers

Use one of these if you hate it so much, faggot

Attached: ooapb-main.png (800x600, 63.78K)

came back to windows from fedora because i couldnt run pirated games and while it weighed literally 10gb with proton lutris and other shit installed windows 11 takes up 100 gigabytes with just the gpu drivers and steam

Yet somehow Linux is an even worse OS. Not even going to start about MacOS.
Why the fuck is there not a single good OS out there right now? It's all been shit since Windows 7. I guess you could stay on it, but it is becoming less usable by the day.

>Not using win10 LTSC
literally why? If you're using windows might as well use the best one

>implants bloat shit into essentail software so you cant uninstall it

XP was the last time the start menu wasn't completely retarded. What happened to Windows after XP? It's been nothing but shit ever since.

>windows 10 home
Imagine not using Pro or LTSC.
Or debloating it yourself. My install uses 5GB total.

>because i couldnt run pirated games
dude just run the .exe with Proton, you can even add it to Steam

he's the hacker known as Any Forums
show some respect

linux is half this with over 1000 packages and I can still game on it

did that, didnt work
i dont have time to scroll through reddit looking at what fucking dll files or prefixes to add to wine or what proton version works for this x game but not for y
steam games ran fine, if they can improve on this sector im switching to linux full time, its really good

take the debloat pill

Attached: 1653354493654.png (679x671, 29.56K)

nice but still isnt 100gbs

The deck is taking off so hopefully linux support will increase then valve can release their own non shit linux OS.

Attached: ss.jpg (192x36, 1.73K)

Pajeets took over

Hardware isn't limited to 1 core and 128MB of RAM anymore user.