Xenoblade 3

How are you getting on with game?

Attached: 2022073021044100-A862246CB76B2B6DC14022F4545399F5_WmG_1.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Those trees look like they came straight out of a ps2 game.

None of the areas has wowed me yet, xc2 had really good looking areas from the beginning but 3 everywhere either looks ugly or just plain. I understand its a war torn world but come on

Attached: ssstwitter_1659257340_WmG_1.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

Agreed. They went hard on the draw distance but a lot of the environments look bland compared to xc2.

Also, the music is a bit inconsistent. Battle themes are great and the field themes are good but nothing hits you in the face like mor ardian

Other than that, really enjoying the game

I'm halfway through chapter 3 after about 17 hours, really enjoying it so far

I wish i would be getting on with the game but i am still struggling with 1. Just reached High Entia capital and seeing all those exclamation marks made me sigh and close the game. This asshole of a game is seriously testing my patience. The battles are kind of enjoyable i guess but man do i miss everything about 2. 1 is an expert in making you waste time

This looks like skyrim

Best advice for 1 is honestly to just ignore sidequests unless you really need the rewards. Most of them aren't even remotely worth doing.

Thing is that i thought that maybe i need the xp and the equipment for big fights. i still can't quite get the flow of combat. I do positional hits, i understand the combos because they are similar to 2 with the break - topple thing but i still feel like most things are beyond my reach. Like when i had to activate purge but i was in the middle of filling my meter and i couldn't damage the monster. Are you supposed to raise it by using the ability to halve your health? In a game where healing is once every 90 seconds?

got paid on friday and ordered it on friday
waiting on the delivery...

Attached: 8923746923874.jpg (620x374, 13.4K)

If you're against an enemy that you're struggling to hit but need to build meter against then there's usually at least one other enemy in the fight you can target to build it up on

I just started the first Xenoblade.
Should I play X? I have a WiiU.

This is gonna be a super long journey isn't it?

So Alexandria gives you an Agnus break art, but is there anyone who gives you a Keves break art?

Attached: 1644349693224.jpg (1920x1080, 415.46K)

>forced to have break, topple, dash and smash skills always taking up a slot.

x is great, but yes. They all are quite long.

>and the field themes are good
All the field themes are garbage, no exceptions.
What were they thinking?

Attached: Ethel's ethels.png (1920x1080, 3.92M)

I started playing right when it leaked, but I've been taking my time.
Anyone know what region these two missing characters are in? I don't want an exact location, but it feels like I've already looked everywhere.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.55M)

One is Isurd, the Colony Lambda commander from Taions past. Go talk to him.
The other one is the commander of colony 11, in front of the Keves Castle, just walk toward it to activate the quest.

Is there a way to turn off the quest marker so it doesn't sit right in the middle of the screen?

How did you manage to miss Isurd? You meet him during the main plot

I think right after I did that boss fight I just wanted to explore the area instead of stay in town.

I am on hard and feel like I have to play as Taion because god damn the AI is so fucking bad at healing

I had to set Ouroboros to manual because everytime I needed someone to revive me they were transformed so I needed to switch to them, cancel, and then revive the other characters
Fuck this AI

I've found success running 3 healers at a time. Sometimes even 4.

Can the other characters not learn Noah's break?