*caps your download speed*

*caps your download speed*

Attached: nexus_sites.jpg (650x376, 111.54K)

so?

>caps it to 1MB/sec
>my top speed is 1.3MB/sec
Yeah I don't really see the difference.

only took e 3 days with my free Nexus account to download a 100gb modlist for Skyrim VR and now the game crashes every 10 minutes. thank you Nexus!

the modding """community""" is full of hot air to think of their hobby as anywhere near important enough to deserve monetization

play skyrim vr 10 minutes later screen fades to black...and you are in the cart again

Why would you download mods? If the games needs mods to be fun then it’s a shit game and not worth your time

Completely fair. Bandwidth isn't free.

>pay for fast internet
>money stolen by jew sites

Now that's a Any Forums caliber perversion. Well done.

Loverslab doesn't have this problem.

Attached: 1528905602193.png (405x554, 316.63K)

>*caps your download speed*

>be Australian
>download speed below cap
>don't even notice

Attached: 1516434981497.jpg (500x500, 53.65K)

Yeah, it's fine, I downloaded GBs of mods at 2MB/s.

LL wastes your time by the site itself being slow as shit. I've literally had to wait minutes at a time just to load certain pages on there.

Works on my machine. Maybe you got unlucky and there was a maintenance or something. I check it every few months and it works perfectly fine.

I mentally read loverslab as: Lovers slab

Attached: 1637649444207.png (673x517, 400.62K)

same

>tfw bought a premium account years ago because my coomer mind thought lewd mods were hosted on Nexus

>bought lifetime premium when they announced they would be removing the lifetime membership option for new customers in a couple weeks

Attached: 1455587863266.jpg (729x546, 97K)

>bought lifetime pass years ago
>download about 1 wabbajack pack every week or so
>only takes about an hour to install
At least I'm getting my money's worth

>Using wabbajack

This but 700kb/s
It was even worth baxk in ~2013-4 when even connecting my 3ds online would cause intense internet lag on my ps3

>have to wait 8 hours to download 15gb mod
Fuck this fucking jew site

Dont understand what you're talking about

Attached: 2022-02-02 12_52_05-Nexus Mods - Users.png (487x176, 5.24K)

what a retarded take. a good game can be made better with mods

>want to download a mod once every few months
>mod is fucking tiny, but apparently still big enough to require login
>have to reset my password to login because for some reason a fucking mod website has the strictest password requirements ever seen and so I had to come up with some bullshit to satsify it that I don't remember now
>come up with some bullshit to satisfy it that I won't remember
>go to download mod
>have to wait through a screen telling me my peasant-tier download will be slower than the premium download experience
>once the download actual begins it finishes within a few seconds
why can't I just download shit in peace?

skill issue

>spend 3-4 hours downloading a wabbajack list with >1000 mods (can be AFK since wabbajack does literally everything for you) that has already been painstakingly patched, troubleshooted, playtested and configured for you by some autist(s) and you can immediately start playing after the installation has finished
>spend literal days downloading, patching, bashing, troubleshooting and configuring mods yourself, chances are you will have to troubleshoot shit every now and then during the entire playthrough because some broken shit will only appear later during your playthrough
Hmm.... Decisions, decisions...