Digimon Survive

Any Forums used to love visual novels. What happened?

Attached: doublestandard.png (2236x1660, 2.82M)

Shitty plot gets in the way and drags down the kino turn based strategy gameplay

Any Forums isn't the Any Forums that it used to Any Forums

That image is so fucking bad it makes me think it has to be on purpose, but I can't imagine why someone would false flag as someone mad at other people for selectively enjoying VNs? Is this just another case of pajeet or underage fishing for (you)s and they unironically don't understand how to make an appealing image?

im okay with VN
im not okay with a shitty broken translation

Don't know about Digimon Survive but in general I lost patience. Can't play visual novels anymore.

Just wait for a bit, soon I can convert my Steam region to turkey and I can buy this.

Pokemon fans.

I liked Raging Loop and Digimon World, would I like Digimon Survive?

>Raging poop

90% of Digimon fans don't want a fucking visual novel. Would you ask the same question if Pokemon did the same thing and people were kicking off?

>raging faggot

>play digimon
>want a fun monster collecting game like pokemon and SMT
>get visual novel garbage
why should i not be upset?

How do we get rid of Poketards like this, friends?

Attached: 1655459040581.jpg (1080x1080, 56K)

Because you know Survive was going to be a visual novel for 4 years and it might by a good game.

Digimon games should only be V-Pet simulators.

Okay, but you're getting 0 of those if you can't trick normalfag normans like into buying normalfag shit like VN's to fund V-Pet simulators.

>walk into store
>ask for a burger
>they give me pickle salad

Attached: 32817777-C612-4695-8117-51E75D4DF769.jpg (660x574, 29.41K)

I used to be with Any Forums, but then Any Forums changed what Any Forums was. Now what I'm with isn't Any Forums, and what's Any Forums seems weird and scary to me.

Attached: 7.24[1].jpg (620x360, 62.33K)

you don't, digimon from the start was already for poketards that think they are too kool for pokemon

Spoken like a true poketard.

Attached: 1655396695374.jpg (430x453, 28.63K)

wojak has been a disaster for Any Forums.

Wait it 13 sentinels pozzed?

I just paid $55 for that after I heard it was apparently great

if not wojak or frogs it would have been something else
the problem isn't the images themselves, that's just a symptom
the problem is the normalfag flood that took over the website