Monster Hunter

Attached: Princess wives.jpg (1000x1000, 742.98K)

cocky in yomogi

Are you happy with the updates to your main in Sunbreak?

Attached: 1659223525592299.jpg (2492x617, 282.3K)

I have an LBG that I can either put dereliction lv 1, bloodrite lv 1 and resentment lv 3 on or just attack boost lv 4.

Which should I do?

How is lance so bad?
I've always got solid times with it, is it because it really doesn't have much to gain from "a perfect run", so to speak?
Also what's with HBG, everyone and their dog was screaming about how good LBG was.

MH Paradise

Attached: Monster Hunter World_ Iceborne_20191020213837.jpg (1920x1080, 512.65K)

What does this mean?

Yes

Attached: EysfAWeVgAIIYp2 c.jpg (1254x1069, 246.78K)

bring it back

Attached: yum.png (628x420, 251.36K)

>what's with HBG
From the one video I've seen of sunbreak hbg, charged pierce ammo absolutely shreds monsters.

I want MH6 to be an expansion on the guiding lands concept, perhaps even open world, except maybe with no levels for areas, or else have that system completely overhauled to be much less grindy. Just get out there and hunt
Investigations replace quests, if you wanna hunt something, you gotta take an investigation for it, or hunt it in the wild. Lots of exploration, rare monsters that can only be found in some of the more remote regions of the world. Massive elder dragons located in the deep sea on the edge of the map, shitter mons wander nearby the village.
Invader mons wandering the entire world looking for shit to fuck up, sometimes you look up and you see a red comet flying by in an instant to a distant peak.

Attached: mhwi-yian_garuga_icon.png (693x710, 129.34K)

>rumors there's a chaos oil mod is in the works
Fuck. Would it be cheating if I installed just this one mod?

This was my list for MH5 years back.

>theme is dynamic environment
>open world
>day night cycle of course
>weathers that include snowstorm and heavy rain
>environment hazards like thunder and avalanche
>snow and mud slowing you down, slippery wet rocks and ice, etc.
>monsters digging will change the ground, can break down tress, etc.
>mounts
>mounted combat
>caravan that go with you into the wild along with some stamina limit system
>large docile herbivores that are actually tough
>story AI hunters
>ancient powered armor
>vengeance system, certain tough monsters can run away and will always prey after you in future hunts
>random NPC hunters you can help in the wild

>Would it be cheating if I cheated?
Yes, user. Obviously.

>NO FUN ALLOWED
The baby cuck oil Capcom gave us was a fucking mistake.
I'm installing this mod and there's nothing you can do to stop me and it's not cheating because it's something SnSchads should have gotten from the start. It's our right.

>vengeance system, certain tough monsters can run away and will always prey after you in future hunts
kek, I like the idea.

>tfw they bring back yama kurai instead

Attached: dbc197b0-bd00-11ec-a2f1-6dce4e3681b8.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

Do whatever you want, it doesn't matter to me. It is objectively cheating by definition regardless, don't ask a question if you don't want to know the answer.

>would modding my weapon to have extra 50% affinity, innate mind's eye and ko on a cutting weapon be cheating
Oh no, of course not.

>No Rathalos Mantle again

Attached: SadPup.jpg (900x743, 591.4K)

>New Silkbinds are just copies of the base Rise Silkbinds
>Neither offer palpable play style changes so I’m stuck playing the same way I did in base Rise
Being a CB main is suffering

Modding isn't cheating.

Killed Gaismagorm today, I liked it but despite the spectacle Shara felt like a better fight. That said it could definitely grow on me, I thought the design was dumb when I saw the leak but ingame looks great

By that definition, GS bomb hysteria counters is cheating

I'll send you my luck.

Attached: 1461636894379.jpg (1280x720, 69.3K)

not even remotely

user this is literally semantics. If you're wanting to light that other user up, you need to be more subtle than that.

yes it is

“modding” charm skill drop rates is cheating
“modding” in tranny parsers is cheating

What if I'm just modding full coverage helmets for female hunters into the game?

Really? I don't remember downloading a trainer and save editor to unlock that.

Modding in advantages over the base game is by definition cheating. Cheat if you want and no one will care so long as you don't ruin the online experience, but you will be a cheater.

And then you realize it's basically a frontier monster

Attached: gaismagorm.jpg (1920x1350, 1.72M)