SAINTS ROW

NEW SAINTS ROW GAMEPLAY.

AUGUST 23RD BAYBEEEEEE

CAN I GET A HUZZAH?

youtube.com/shorts/E-L8c0OrFPo?feature=share

Attached: DB1315EC-A70D-4181-B80F-A2660E1E7B60.jpg (642x785, 87.12K)

I cannot freaking wait. Santo Ileso looks amazing and is a great departure from Stillwater/steelport. The team seems to have created this with love and really care about getting this right.

Hell yeah. Customization looks incredible too .

Attached: AB9CACBD-6867-4E31-8C21-1D2378A18FD7.jpg (1024x526, 66.09K)

I got this for free with my GPU and I'm not sure if I'll even bother playing it after seeing some previews and the bullet sponge enemies. nuSaints Row looks like a disaster.

Also epic store lol

Wow. I’m very sad that you feel and think this way. You need anger management. Why not take it out on rival gangs in the new Saints Row game?

ironic shilling is still shilling

Generic GTA rip-off part 6, complete with more niggers than ever

How is it shilling? He (or she) is excited for the game. Is it shilling because YOU don’t like it? You sound like a fucking snowflake. Hide the thread and move along.

Love the enthusiasm and yes I also purchased the same edition. Definitely looking to be well worth the money. Can’t wait to get some snacky poos and play this all week (I am calling out from work!).

IF YOURE EXCITED FOR SAINTS ROW GIMME A HELL YEAH!

Attached: F780CEBD-558A-4EEB-B570-E9E58DDAAC2B.gif (220x220, 386.51K)

This shit somehow looks worse then Saints row IV did both graphically and in terms of game-play, how did you guys even manage to fuck up this hard.

>Saints row IV did both graphically
Not one of the shills but I completely disagree. The game looks really good visually and has a better art style. Shame it's wasted on zoomers paying back their student loans by starting a gang. Dumbest fucking premise I've ever seen.

Attached: 50D4B4FB-846C-4FAD-A315-EA2636939497.gif (320x180, 1.6M)

HUZZZZZAHHHHH

How dare you come out on my birthday.

Game looks fine but the way you present it is terrible
>fucking PORTRAIT mode
>no views so it's clearly your video

Attached: EB Games - Rivals 60 0-32 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.51M)

>Nigger shill thread
This game is shaping up to be a flop whether you like it or not. Its not even up for debate. Enjoy your (You)s

Attached: 1444753875093.gif (192x256, 323.24K)

It looks genuinely and completely terrible. Saints Row 3 and 4 were already stale as fuck a decade ago, and this looks like more of that same exact gameplay minus the wacky superpowers and over the top writing. It really just brings nothing to the table since the story and characters are just some soulless and boring ripoff of Watch Dogs 2.

not too mad about the fortnite graphics if I get 200+ fps out of the box but I have a feeling performance wont be amazing

Release Saints Row 2 PC port fixed edition you fucks. Idol Ninja worked during his final days on earth fixing the game Volition dumped on PC with zero effort behind it.

Volition promised to honor his dying wish and do the game justice on PC.

Attached: GTAEternal.webm (960x720, 2.66M)

Did I travel back in time? I know I saw this exact same thread a few days ago.

Rockstar shills SEETHING. Maybe try releasing a game in a timely matter without chasing micro transactions and maybe then people will start to give a shit about you again. They’re mad that the king of open world crime games has returned.

>implying Rockstar has to shill anything
GTAOnline does more in revenue in a month than Saints Row as an IP has made across all games and platforms. Seethe.

A first-generation American, born in the Midwest to Nigerian parents who came to the US on student visas in the mid-1980s. Raised with a strong work ethic and high aspirations (his mother is a biochemist and his father an economist), Eli desperately wants to succeed. However, he wants to do it on his own terms rather than follow someone else's path. He lives his life following the Gospel of Shark Tank and TED Talks.

Eli took all of the money he saved working in college (and selling plasma) and moved to Santo Ileso because it met his requirements of “large urban environment” and “low property value”. Eli believes he can make a killing on real estate in the city. Currently all his money (and several loans) are tied up in a minor real-estate investment… which, so far, is not exactly delivering the returns he’d expected.

Eli loves his roommates and always dreamed of creating a business with them. The fact that that business has turned out to be a criminal empire is not what he expected, but what the heck. The principles are the same. He may not have combat experience (by choice), but he DOES have a degree in business and a minor in marketing, and he intends to apply that knowledge in building up their criminal empire.

FUN FACTS

• Interests: Lifehacks, productivity, TED Talks, motivational speakers.

• Unironically loves country music

• Dresses to impress. He loves bow ties.

• Always investing; always thinking about business. Prefers a hostile takeover to open hostilities.

Attached: 2C5F9C3F-D3B1-49B1-A660-5BE70E8EF61C.png (250x250, 120.94K)

After Neenah's mom died when she was 15 (cancer), she was raised by her father. Both her parents were mechanics. Neenah loved cars and always expected to follow in their footsteps, but they wanted her to go to college in the US. Her father wanted her to study engineering; her mother wanted her to follow her heart and study art. Neenah followed her departed mother’s advice.

After getting a degree in anthropology and art history, Neenah applied for every entry level museum job she could find. There were none. Paid internships were filled by nepotism. She ended up with an unpaid internship at the Museum of Santo Ileso but quit after a month because working without getting paid is bullshit.

Refusing to go home and give up on her dream, Neenah got a job as a mechanic to pay bills, where she fell in with the Panteros. As her relationship with the Panteros sours, Neenah cuts ties with them to join her roommates in their criminal venture. With them, she will not only get a bigger cut of the money—she’ll also get the respect she deserves. And with enough money and respect, Neenah will be free to finally follow her heart.

FUN FACTS

• Interests: art, cars, history, Santo Ileso local lore, Ranchera music, tacos, PBS.

• Frequently sketches to figure out ideas, whether it's solving a mechanical problem or designing a new paint scheme for her car.

• She's especially focused on Meso-American art and culture.

• The love of her life is the car she rebuilt from the ground up.

Attached: 860CC095-62C2-4327-B1DA-290486C2DB98.png (260x260, 119.87K)

Cope monkeypoxed faggot. Nobody gives a shit about Rockstar of David since RDR2. Saints Row WILL be a shit game and you will buy it because you enjoy getting wallet raped by shitty corporations

Attached: EFD35389-8D5E-453B-BFAB-35C0245D4C0D.png (648x382, 171.1K)

What does this have to do with fucking GTA? Not everything has to be a dumb fucking political battle you myopic nitwit.

Attached: 1656640219528.png (640x780, 1.22M)

SAINT BROS
WE BE EATING GOOD SOON
FUCK THE 8TERZ

>filenames

Uhhhh…this actually looks fantastic. Why do you all hate it again?

>chudcel doesn't have an iphone
this is part of the reason why women don't fuck you btw.
touch grass

it's cool and hip to hate on new things. ironically it looks more intuitive than SR3

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mfw Saints Row gets a 90+ on metacritic

Attached: C53BB121-284C-4054-A72A-AEA35E488901.png (347x288, 80.64K)

Words can’t express how much I absolutely love these threads. HUZZZZAHHHHHH!!!!!!

+1

Attached: 1EB1EB20-9C5C-4BA4-BE81-D1623AFDA2C2.gif (498x488, 1.79M)

Worthless jannies. CLEAN UP THIS SHILL THREAD!!!!!!

Mfw when I preordered the notorious edition

Attached: 4A22651E-6042-46A2-A609-CE7286AE5027.gif (498x342, 999.39K)

Are you upset that people are excited on this forum for a new Saints Row video game? What exactly is the issue?

Don't know why shill-kun decided to start this thread when all the teenage Americans are asleep as they're the only ones who will buy this turd.

You seriously going to spend money on this?