The Xbox Series X/S have been out since November 10th 2020, almost 2 years ago. WHY are there no exclusive games...

The Xbox Series X/S have been out since November 10th 2020, almost 2 years ago. WHY are there no exclusive games? I want to play games developed for modern hardware, not 9 year old hardware(Xbox One). WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

Attached: xbox series xs.jpg (1280x720, 61.05K)

Halo

Because it's a huge piece of shit.

Xbox has always only existed to disrupt the perfect balance between Nintendo and Sony. Truly a blight.

bump

a delayed launching of the sdk doesnt mean the hardware is shit. PS5 doesnt even have true rdna 2.0 which is why their dev kits are ready. But all of that is about to be a thing of the past in the coming months

yeh it's funcked. this is pretty much all we have for this year... yay

Attached: deathloop.jpg (1400x788, 164.6K)

Back to Twitter.

What does that mean? Are you talking about Halo: Infinite? That's also on the Xbox One and PC

>buying xbox or playstation consoles

Attached: snapped.jpg (3072x9878, 3.51M)

PS5 is rdna 2, they just cut features that don't make sense to have on console, xbox has those features for marketing fluff

Not enough units shifted to warrant exclusive games, ala chip shortage.

:|

Who talked about the PS5?

I bought an Xbox last year after not having played any triple A games since 2013 and I'm having the time of my life going through a backlog where almost every game I want to play is either on gamepass or I can get it on a sale for 20 bucks or less.

Because you haven't brought a real console
This is basically Microsoft's equivalent to the steam box
So you can play games via the xbox app by the comfort of your living room

much more powerful than the switch, 99.9% same game catalogue as the PS5.

Xbox > Playstation

So it is and does the pc
If you intended to buy something that could compete or supplement a PC in any way other than allowing you to play games on your couch from your TV, the error is on your part.

It‘s because of their stupid Game Pass. Every game has to be on Game Pass and 80% of the users still have a One.

This thread really must’ve fucked you up

RPG time technically still an Xbox exclusive, sure it's coming to everywhere next week but still