Sequel when?

Attached: images (1)_248601970991232.jpg (225x225, 18.9K)

No earlier than 2040

What the fuck would it even be about? One of the themes of RDR 2 was about how the Old West was dying as technology advanced and shit like trains brought the nation together, and then it went directly into RDR1 which is pretty much at the end of the Old West.

How can there be a sequel to prequel you fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220731-084232_Facebook.jpg (1080x1497, 109.05K)

You'd be amazed at how many people aren't aware that there's even a Red Dead Redemption 1.

Attached: 1445049666537.png (963x1025, 149.25K)

Excalty alot of these kids haven't got a fucking clue

There was that rumor about RDR1 being remade in the RDR2 engine would that count?

I just want Undead Nightmare 2 where you hunt cryptids for their pelts to make sick outfits with.

Yes
They can remake RDR1

I was joking about getting a new gpu and cpu because I can't emulate red dead redemption and had to explain to my brother that I meant 1 and not 2, which is natively on pc.
Goddamn I sound like a nerd faggot. I swear I'm the more athletic and charismatic one.

>kills Undead Nightmare 2

Attached: red-dead-online-button-1611732333572.jpg (2160x2160, 972.04K)

I'm about to finish the game for the first time (I'm at the epilogue with John), but this game is overrated as fuck.

The story that is being sold as DA BESS! by everyone, pff. Please, the only interesting character is Sadie, I don't give a fuck about Uncle or Charles or Abigail or even Arthur. Many cutscenes drag on for too long and I just lose interest because none of these people are exciting to follow.

And what is with the handholding, holy shit. Can't even loot a few corpses without failing a mission because I took 2 steps out of the restricted boundaries set for that mission. Let me do my own thing.
In the end the game looks amazing but to me it's like a 7/10 at best.

>the only interesting character is Sadie
That's because Sadie is an RDR1 character trapped in RDR2. Her very existence goes against the anti-violence/anti-revenge themes of RDR2. It's particularly egregious when after the train job, everyone still living lays low or gets normal work while she goes off to be a big bad-ass bounty hunter because she can't stop shooting people.

what is up with that indeed? They are outlaws but they whine about using violence all the time, Arthur has killed hundreds of people in the game, Dutch keeps talking about how they are basically a travelling scam act but all everyone wants to do is quit. Which Arthur can do after like 5 hours of play time with the amount of money you can find on a train. Why is he so rich yet complaining about having no money all the time?

>*dies*

>Hey Dutch, ya hear about this crazy new two-spirit thing these indian fellars are coming up with?

> What the fuck would it even be about?
Cowboys, but now…
In Space

WE ALL HAD HER

Attached: 1659112909136205.jpg (532x720, 41.6K)

This is basically the issue all Rockstar games have. They do at least have a few sequences where Arthur says or does certain things differently based on honour, but there's still always that big disconnect in the main plot.

> the only interesting character is Sadie
very dumb
>Many cutscenes drag on for too long and I just lose interest because none of these people are exciting to follow
oh maybe you're just retarded
>Can't even loot a few corpses without failing a mission
oh no you're definitely retarded

or the game is retarded. Why do I fail a mission when I'm trying to collect money, which is the whole point of the game since Arthur keeps saying how he needs money.

lol that honor system is so dumb. Doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things. Nor does buying upgrades for the camp or donating.