Name a more fucked up horror game because this is actually insane

name a more fucked up horror game because this is actually insane

Attached: dead-space-2-screens.jpg (1600x1200, 431.48K)

bumping cause id also like to know, i really loved dead space 1 and 2, never played the third one though

Attached: KNEEL.jpg (320x180, 33.82K)

you call ds2 horror? its more action than anything else

1 is the better overall game.

The first third of that game as well as the dlc end should've been the whole game

I liked it in ds2 when you start the game you can sometimes hear some deathscreams from other people and they get less frequent as you progress the story

3s alright but more actiony like the jump from re4 to re5. It's still great and can be scary but after you've gone through 1 and 2 it's really not that scary. If it's somehow your first dead space game i can see it actually being scary but who fucking does that?

same, i've vowed to never play it

Terminator/Alien rules.... 1 is the better movie, but 2 is way more fun to watch

Cuck mentality

Yep, you see the progress in 2 from a necromorph outbreak in progress slowly become... dead space
Was a very nice touch, also extremely satisfying watching/hearing those military dweebs that were on your ass the whole game get fucking destroyed the moment you cut the power near the end

I wanted DS1.5 but instead I got Bioshock in 3rd person.

Game really peaked for me when you go up to the solar array (and return).

Yes user, an alien outbreak that kills everyone it encounters violently and turns them into gib monsters that then chase down more people leaving only a few people left is something I would consider horror.

you must be 18+ to post here kid

Attached: doom-doom-guy.gif (334x498, 796.71K)

Yes, this game broke quite a lot of norms and produced it excellently

>name a more fucked up horror game
Unironically

Attached: Cruelty Squad.jpg (600x800, 145.97K)

That's one messed up scene. It's like in the beginning of the DLC where you hear your squad getting torn to shreds in brutal detail.

CruS isn't that bad, just implyed body horror. No more worse than old Quake and Doom

This. It‘s like Alien and Aliens or Terminator and Terminator 2, the first one was a horror movie, while the second one was an action-flick.