>install Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
>get out my silenced 9mm
>shoot postman in the head to get his disguise
>game informs me that postmen don't carry guns
>don't care
>see guards
>shoot them in the head
>they drop like sacks of potatoes
>proceed to be a mass murderer in every single Hitman game that followed.
When did you stop trying to get Silent Assassin and chose the fun way to play? Keeping perfect stealth while killing everyone on the map with 0 bodies found has always been the height of fun and challenge in Hitman games. Or at least not being seen where possible.

Attached: Agent 37.png (698x741, 374.33K)

Is that Johnny sins

As an adendum to that. I want to raise awareness about Hitman Absolution. It's not as terrible as people make it out to be. Is it shit? Yes. Is it completely horrible? No. The point and shoot mechanic is entertaining as all hell. It has it's faults, but it's fun.

>faceapp

In nuHitman I like to not bring guns and just use whatever is on the map. Sometimes I'll knock as much people out to make everyone suspicious while trying not to get caught.

It's Agent 37. One of the few brothers 47 didn't kill. He's been running around, fooling Diana for years that he's 47 and making an absolute mess of every mission he's sent on. 47 still hasn't caught on that he's alive.

Improvisation and making the best of situations is what the series is all about, people who reset at every fuckup are missing the best part of the games and I blame IOI for encouraging this with the ratings.

That's exactly how I played it too.
I'd unload a full magazine into one npc to make him ragdoll away for 50m.

Attached: 1658935799765946.gif (155x173, 948.13K)

Thank fuck they added those back. Though I seem to be getting Grim Reaper regardless of I stab them, or throw them. It's a grave oversight on their part. Like killing your targets with star fish should have it's own rating at the end instead of just Grim Reaper. I have never been able to get the ICA rating no matter what I did.

The Mafia mission and Saint Petersburg stakeout were my favourite missions

OldMan had different ratings other than silent assassin which were fun to discover so it encouraged different play styles but NuMan only has Silent Assassin or no Silent Assassin, so you can off as many non targets as you like and it's the same as you had killed one.

that one japan mission was horrible

> 47, he's wearing a Star Wars t-shirt

Attached: bb70ad9600f6e38e36eaf9aa14d362c42b8b0570.png (690x388, 187.24K)

>47, he has dandruff

>47, he has an anime bodypillow

>but NuMan only has Silent Assassin or no Silent Assassin
No, retard. 3 added fancy ratings other than SA

I would usually get professional rating

Does NuMan have the psychopath/sociopath ratings from the old games?

2SA rating system was retarded
>one shotting someone with shotgun is less punishing than headshot

that's the worst one, it's basically the 'you fucked up your SA' rating.

>'you fucked up your SA
>he doesn't throw exploding golf balls at his targets
Do you follow story hints as well?

Attached: 15.jpg (1044x1103, 182.23K)

YAME!! YAME!!

Attached: hmsa.jpg (1280x720, 130.77K)